Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bank of America Offers New Credit Card Line Soley For Illegal Immigrants

UA_Iron said:
we might as well pick up the tab for their health care too.
and not require emissions on the vehicles they drive over
turn a blind face to this economic scourge that has been created over the past couple years

oh wait.

LOL!

:cow:

The best way to solve the problem would be to institute a credit only money stock, where cash is gone for good. Then require everyone to get a chip or RFID with GPS for id purposes. Then turn off their ability to make purchases once they leave certain borders. No need for a wall then. If you can't buy, you can't eat. If there is no cash component to the money stock, there is no way for them to get paid under the table unless they barter.

Jimsbbc said:
The best way to solve the problem would be to institute a credit only money stock, where cash is gone for good. Then require everyone to get a chip or RFID with GPS for id purposes. Then turn off their ability to make purchases once they leave certain borders. No need for a wall then. If you can't buy, you can't eat. If there is no cash component to the money stock, there is no way for them to get paid under the table unless they barter.
wow so mark of the beast kind of thing. :worried:

Jimsbbc said:

uh...can i be the first to get 666 plugged on my forehead?

Think about it. Perfect information, perfect taxation. The gov't could tax every transaction and would know everyone's true income.

Jimsbbc said:
I would of thought that the civil liberties would have a problem with the GPS / RFID tracking of each person.

Besides, if they still wanted to eat, they could still steal and kill or get it black market. Didn't you see the Minority Report?

You know it's a problem when I start using a TC movie as a reference.

Top Bottom