Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bank of America Offers New Credit Card Line Soley For Illegal Immigrants

Jimsbbc said:
The best way to solve the problem would be to institute a credit only money stock, where cash is gone for good. Then require everyone to get a chip or RFID with GPS for id purposes. Then turn off their ability to make purchases once they leave certain borders. No need for a wall then. If you can't buy, you can't eat. If there is no cash component to the money stock, there is no way for them to get paid under the table unless they barter.

Thats all well and good, but it's the murders and rapes and thefts (etc)and all that stuff that bother me more than them buying churros.

I don't want any race illegal in this country and that requires a WALL. A heavily guarded shoot on site wall.

yeah......thats it....a 'kin wall.

EnderJE said:
I would of thought that the civil liberties would have a problem with the GPS / RFID tracking of each person.

Besides, if they still wanted to eat, they could still steal and kill or get it black market. Didn't you see the Minority Report?

You know it's a problem when I start using a TC movie as a reference.

yeah really...Tom Cruise? I figured you would use Jim Carrey or Mike Myers.

Of course we would go ape shit over it. I won't be surprised if some European state doesn't implement this and act as the prototype model. Then it is just a matter of time before others jump on it.

rykertest said:
yeah really...Tom Cruise? I figured you would use Jim Carrey or Mike Myers.
Yep. TC reeks of desperation. Next, I'm going to be worshiping aliens. No different the worshiping old dead guys.

it's a publicity move

BofA isn't stupid. Expect the cards to have a max of say $300, and an annual fee of $50. They're not going to hand out $5000 limits to people w/o SSN's.

I don't know many illegals who will care. The debit check card works fine for them.

solidspine said:
They are discriminating against bankrupt convicted felons, why not offer them credit cards

no. Maybe BofA has different guidelines but CFC as mentioned earlier in this thread will give someone a home loan even if you are 1 day out of BK.

felons? doesnt matter

BofA is smart to do this and they will make $ with min. risk.

samoth said:
Isn't this inviting CC abuse and identity theft or whatever? How hard would it be for me to get, say, a CC in AAP's name or vica versa?

:cow:
That is what I was thinking. You can just make up a name and get a checking account. Damn, they are going to lose their shirts. How are they going to seek to collect on defaults without an SSN?

Top Bottom