Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bank of America Offers New Credit Card Line Soley For Illegal Immigrants

heatherrae said:
:rolleyes:

None of that makes an ounce of sense.
Of course it makes sense. Hes saying illegals get free shit because of no right to refuse medical treatment laws and they dont have to pay but if you are "on the grid" and have insurance and a ss number then you are going to be screwed if you cant come up with the money for medical bills. Hello McFly...

superdave said:
Of course it makes sense. Hes saying illegals get free shit because of no right to refuse medical treatment laws and they dont have to pay but if you are "on the grid" and have insurance and a ss number then you are going to be screwed if you cant come up with the money for medical bills. Hello McFly...

Thanks.. I gave up. She's an egaltarian, so its pointless to argue.

seriously, real, legal citizens should stand up and start pulling the same shit.

go to the hospital, use a fake name and address, and tell them you dont have a social...but then remind them they have to treat you by law.

then skip out on your bill and NEVER pay it.

enough people doing this will have to force congress to do something.

milo hobgoblin said:
I know .. just sad and bitter. Its tough living in the real world and having enough sense to know whats going on around me.
maybe you should end it all? No, really.

heatherrae said:
maybe you should end it all? No, really.

Well at least people would notice a difference in my sensory perception if I offed myself.

I really wish I could walk around in a ditzy haze .. I do. Just happy..

sort of like a teletubby..

shouldnt you be chasing a ball of string??

milo hobgoblin said:
I can tell a lot of you dont live around a significant pop. of illegals... if you do you sure as hell dont pay for things like health insurance, car insurance, property taxes or any of the other things that these fucks leech off of.

NO ONE who did would ever defend illegal aliens being here..

right here

By giving them the chance to contribute to the economy is not the same as paying for social programs. Banks Already give out home loans to illegals as it is now.

giving out credit and paying for social programs are not the same.

If BofA would attempt this, they would do small trial runs to see how it works out (risk and return)

milo hobgoblin said:
Well at least people would notice a difference in my sensory perception if I offed myself.

I really wish I could walk around in a ditzy haze .. I do. Just happy..

sort of like a teletubby..

shouldnt you be chasing a ball of string??
dude, I'm sure I could dance circles around you intellectually. I just find you amusing in your macho bullshit chest thumping routine on here.

p0ink said:
seriously, real, legal citizens should stand up and start pulling the same shit.

go to the hospital, use a fake name and address, and tell them you dont have a social...but then remind them they have to treat you by law.

then skip out on your bill and NEVER pay it.

enough people doing this will have to force congress to do something.

Again banks are around to make a profit first and not benefit society. Make $$$$ so the shareholders are happy. As this thread has mentioned Countrywide already, they own the sub prime servicing consumer home loans market not because it was the right thing to do socially (offer programs to minorities and illegals etc) but to take hold of that part of the market and they have successfully done just that.

Top Bottom