Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fuckin Credit Card Thieves

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
Bank called last week because I had an 81 cent charge on my account for some off the wall place and then an $11 charge; they were testing the card. I said they weren't mine so they are reissuing the card.

Fast forward to today, I get a package in the mail for insufficient postage and my name and address was in the "return to sender" field. I never sent it. So I open it up and there's 2 Verizon Blackberry Tours in there. First off, they could have definitely picked a better blackberry over the piece of shit Tour. Secondly, I'm like great, now wtf do I do. Logged into Citi and saw my canceled card, but on 5/12 I have an additional $550 in charges that aren't mine.

So I called Verizon, I don't have a Verizon wireless account, and no new accounts under my name, so that good. They said to go into the store and ask to speak to a manager, tell him the story, get everything written down and signed off on by the manager that the items were returned.

I've had Identity Guard for about a year and I didn't get any new activity or new opened accounts recently so that's good, I think they just got my name, address, and card number.

I have to wait to receive my "Security Package" from Citi, then circle items on my statement that aren't mine and send it in. Not sure how they got my info, but honestly its not hard now a days. I checked my PC's I don't have any keyloggers or anything. I work in IT so I'm pretty anal about what gets installed on any of the house PC's. My guess is they got it in transit or from a site that I ordered from in the past.

Fuckin sucks. Just glad I don't ever use the bank card/check card online. Last thing you want is a drained account.

Someone got into my paypal account a couple months ago and tried to place orders for $878 of computer shit, twice.

how do you check if your shit has a keylogger on it?? that phucking sux i'm not getting my blackberry's though

how do you check if your shit has a keylogger on it?? that phucking sux i'm not getting my blackberry's though

Most antivirus protection can scan for them now, best to do a scan booting off a bootable anti-virus disc so it scans items prior to the operating system loading. there all sorts of free stuff out there too.

I'll trade you the blackberries for some blue tops

Most antivirus protection can scan for them now, best to do a scan booting off a bootable anti-virus disc so it scans items prior to the operating system loading. there all sorts of free stuff out there too.

I'll trade you the blackberries for some blue tops

how bout some blue box (s)

kraft mac is the shit yo

btw: my cc emails me whenever charges over $250. it's hard for someone to hack my cc cuz i'll know about it in minutes.

c

btw: my cc emails me whenever charges over $250. it's hard for someone to hack my cc cuz i'll know about it in minutes.

c

They did several charges of $80 something, possibly to get around alerts like that. Is it $250 total or $250 per charge. Also note my card had been canceled prior, I think there was some delay between what they charged and when it showed up. When I called their fraud dept back there were only the two "test charges"

They did several charges of $80 something, possibly to get around alerts like that. Is it $250 total or $250 per charge. Also note my card had been canceled prior, I think there was some delay between what they charged and when it showed up. When I called their fraud dept back there were only the two "test charges"

$250 per charge, $250/day and anyting international.

c

That stinks, sounds like it could have been worse.
LOL@ them not even getting the blackberries

Taaaahhhhds

Top Bottom