Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bank of America Offers New Credit Card Line Soley For Illegal Immigrants

Big Rick Rock said:
Why do you think the Gov doesn't deport them?

Because they make money for many American companies, and put money into the economy.

The government does quite a bit to deport people illegally crossing into the US, but it's a large border. There's always people that will slip through.

I don't think a lot of people realize how much money these people put into the economy, especially for companies close to the border.

:cow:

gotmilk said:
future voters of America. And you can take that to the bank!

Bullshit.

-It takes an immigrant 5 years to be elegible to vote... AFTER their permanent residency has been approved.

If the Gov wanted them to be future voters, they would do more to help the right individuals become legal, but they don't, the system for naturalization is a fuckluster.

Why?

Because they are more use to us illegal, lower wage earning ect ect ect. Easier to exploit.

-BRR

superdave said:
What is stopping anyone from walking into BofA and getting one of these cards and then running up the tab and bailing? Do you have to prove you are illegal? I can prove that by simply not showing them any appropriate ID, should work, no?

USA = progressive society and that they will repay their debts. The banks will have to adjust the risks etc

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
their were talks and rumors about 2 weeks ago

BofA has strict underwriting guidelines from Fannie/Freddie so the subprime market would go unchanged as BofA basically isnt in that market. (compared to other banks etc) if those 2 would merge CFC would basically take over BofA's mortgage customers. Bank of America top men say they love mortgage products but hate the mortgage business. CFC is on top right now. Currently making money in a business that is down.

didnt chase home finance loose close to $900 million this last year? ouch
Yes CFC is the best run company in their class , some of their competition is taking it on the chin. NEW , absolutely hammered lately has a div. of 41% . don't mean to hijack ur thread poink

p0ink said:
who do you think is going to end up eating the costs through higher APR's and banking fees when these illegals who have this charge card ring up the bill and then bail? YOU WILL.

Banks are not stupid. They will take risks where they feel they will make it back. Underwriters and risk analysis teams will be the ones who feel it is too risky or not. Banks lend money to illegals already. why not them give them a chance? isnt this the USA?

oak, you might as well.

immigration laws mean nothing here. if you get arrested, just go on local news and cry a little bit, and the money, lawyers, and tv spot offers will come rolling in.

ole farte' said:
Well it is a extremely well run bank, the share prices have increased every year and the div is over 4%. I would guess they have the risk to reward ratio figured out. ........I hope :rolleyes:

lol agreed. the thread starter who makes beer in his backyard is the man who knows how banks should be run

I love it!

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
morals? ethics?

im obviously not like that or even give to shits about money,i just took a 50% income decrease so i could work in a job i love.

if i was a crook id do it though

Top Bottom