Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bank of America Offers New Credit Card Line Soley For Illegal Immigrants

Jimsbbc said:
The best way to solve the problem would be to institute a credit only money stock, where cash is gone for good. Then require everyone to get a chip or RFID with GPS for id purposes. Then turn off their ability to make purchases once they leave certain borders. No need for a wall then. If you can't buy, you can't eat. If there is no cash component to the money stock, there is no way for them to get paid under the table unless they barter.
Have you gone insane? You want to microchip and track human beings? Jesus Christ, the Gestapo had nothing on you!

EnderJE said:
I would of thought that the civil liberties would have a problem with the GPS / RFID tracking of each person.

Do you carry a cell phone in your pocket every day???

There is your GPS. With a subpoena they can find out where your cell phone was at any give time. They can track the pings it sends to cell towers and triangulate your position.

Big Rick Rock said:
Do you carry a cell phone in your pocket every day???

There is your GPS. With a subpoena they can find out where your cell phone was at any give time. They can track the pings it sends to cell towers and triangulate your position.
That is why you don't carry it with you if you are not on the up and up.

buy prepaids and then dispose of them if you are ever on the road committing crimes. LOL.

I would have made a good criminal.

heatherrae said:
Have you gone insane? You want to microchip and track human beings? Jesus Christ, the Gestapo had nothing on you!

God Damn. Seriously, this is what will be pushed on us within the next 10 -15 years. It's coming. One world gov't. One world currency. One world religion. All in the name of peace and prosperity. When I said think about it, I meant to think about the macro economics of it. It would solve many problems. Look at where we are heading. Economists are already predicting the end of the Dollar and the emergence of the Amero as a currency. Along with the United States of Europe (EU) and the institutions of the UN, which I am sure you studied in international law, this world is headed for a singular, super-federal gov't. I don't want to sound alarmist, but I think this is where we are heading. I think we will see this in our lifetime.

Jimsbbc said:
God Damn. Seriously, this is what will be pushed on us within the next 10 -15 years. It's coming. One world gov't. One world currency. One world religion. All in the name of peace and prosperity. When I said think about it, I meant to think about the macro economics of it. It would solve many problems. Look at where we are heading. Economists are already predicting the end of the Dollar and the emergence of the Amero as a currency. Along with the United States of Europe (EU) and the institutions of the UN, which I am sure you studied in international law, this world is headed for a singular, super-federal gov't. I don't want to sound alarmist, but I think this is where we are heading. I think we will see this in our lifetime.
This entire board has gone bonkers.

I can tell a lot of you dont live around a significant pop. of illegals... if you do you sure as hell dont pay for things like health insurance, car insurance, property taxes or any of the other things that these fucks leech off of.

NO ONE who did would ever defend illegal aliens being here..

milo hobgoblin said:
I can tell a lot of you dont live around a significant pop. of illegals... if you do you sure as hell dont pay for things like health insurance, car insurance, property taxes or any of the other things that these fucks leech off of.

NO ONE who did would ever defend illegal aliens being here..
:rolleyes:

ya :rolleyes: whatever.

I paid 12k last year in medical insurance premiums.. my stepson had an emergency appendectomy a month ago.. STILL 2k cost to us..

my wife had a surgical procedure .. 700 dollars to us..

they walk in the hospital get all this for free... and they can get credit cards at B of A now...

firned of mine at work got nailed on his Harley by an illegal wanted on drug charges.. guy never shows up to court (of course he has NO insurance but amazingly has the money to get out on bail)

I guess I have NO right to be angry.

milo hobgoblin said:
ya :rolleyes: whatever.

I paid 12k last year in medical insurance premiums.. my stepson had an emergency appendectomy a month ago.. STILL 2k cost to us..

my wife had a surgical procedure .. 700 dollars to us..

they walk in the hospital get all this for free... and they can get credit cards at B of A now...

firned of mine at work got nailed on his Harley by an illegal wanted on drug charges.. guy never shows up to court (of course he has NO insurance but amazingly has the money to get out on bail)

I guess I have NO right to be angry.
:rolleyes:

None of that makes an ounce of sense.

Top Bottom