Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bank of America Offers New Credit Card Line Soley For Illegal Immigrants

The payroll portion on my company will put weekly wages on a PAYDAY Visa card...a branded Visa card with their net pay......

gotmilk said:
I'm getting ten cards myself.

Olama bin Saden from Sacramento via Juarez, Mexico

platinum memberships for all?

seriously, what is to stop someone from doing massive credit card fraud? go to numerous bank of america's, setup a checking account (without giving a social), deposit some cash here and there, get yourself a credit card (without a social), and go spend up a storm.

you could finally live that EF lifestyle so many have been posting about.

ole farte' said:
Don't get me wrong, if they are illegally here then they should be deported but if the gov'ts not gonna do that then an american company might as well make some money off of them.

Why do you think the Gov doesn't deport them?

Because they make money for many American companies, and put money into the economy.

-BRR

p0ink said:
platinum memberships for all?

seriously, what is to stop someone from doing massive credit card fraud? go to numerous bank of america's, setup a checking account (without giving a social), deposit some cash here and there, get yourself a credit card (without a social), and go spend up a storm.

you could finally live that EF lifestyle so many have been posting about.

you can get a loan in this country and be illegal as well

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
mr. stockholder do you see BofA and C.F.C. merging soon?
don't know about that , right now the subprime lenders outlook are not all that rosy. on that note CFC did buy CCM today, probably to diversify

Big Rick Rock said:
Why do you think the Gov doesn't deport them?

Because they make money for many American companies, and put money into the economy.

-BRR
Plus ..........can you imagine the humanitarian aspect of it all? todays media would have a field day with all the gut wrenching , heartbreaking stories of illegal immigrant families . OMG and by the time ophra got done with it, the polls would favor lettin them stay. the mainstream media controls the country. if not they will beat you over the head with a story until you change ur mind.

ole farte' said:
don't know about that , right now the subprime lenders outlook are not all that rosy. on that note CFC did buy CCM today, probably to diversify

their were talks and rumors about 2 weeks ago

BofA has strict underwriting guidelines from Fannie/Freddie so the subprime market would go unchanged as BofA basically isnt in that market. (compared to other banks etc) if those 2 would merge CFC would basically take over BofA's mortgage customers. Bank of America top men say they love mortgage products but hate the mortgage business. CFC is on top right now. Currently making money in a business that is down.

didnt chase home finance loose close to $900 million this last year? ouch

What is stopping anyone from walking into BofA and getting one of these cards and then running up the tab and bailing? Do you have to prove you are illegal? I can prove that by simply not showing them any appropriate ID, should work, no?

Top Bottom