Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bank of America Offers New Credit Card Line Soley For Illegal Immigrants

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
Banks are not stupid. They will take risks where they feel they will make it back. Underwriters and risk analysis teams will be the ones who feel it is too risky or not. Banks lend money to illegals already. why not them give them a chance? isnt this the USA?
True, but when they can't collect...the government will cover it via the CDI (or whatever is the equivalent over there).

Pants, we should go down, get some cards and buy Manhattan Island.

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
why not them give them a chance? isnt this the USA?

Good point. How many of us are in the US because our ancestors came over here many years ago? What about Ahnold?!

As the human population continues to increase, this problem will only grow... for the US as well as every other nation that has something to offer those from less-privileged countries.

Given the success of the Wall of China, I think the US should use taxpayer's money to erect a 20-foot high wall spanning the circumference of the entire country. Of course, we will have to annex Canadia in order to include Alaska, but it's highly unlikely they will be able to offer any resistance, not unlike France has demonstrated throughout it's humiliating history. Extending our wall across the Pacific to Hawaii might present a slight problem, though. Maybe forced underwater Canadian death camps...

:cow:

samoth said:
Good point. How many of us are in the US because our ancestors came over here many years ago? What about Ahnold?!

As the human population continues to increase, this problem will only grow... for the US as well as every other nation that has something to offer those from less-privileged countries.

Given the success of the Wall of China, I think the US should use taxpayer's money to erect a 20-foot high wall spanning the circumference of the entire country. Of course, we will have to annex Canadia in order to include Alaska, but it's highly unlikely they will be able to offer any resistance, not unlike France has demonstrated throughout it's humiliating history. Extending our wall across the Pacific to Hawaii might present a slight problem, though. Maybe forced underwater Canadian death camps...

I don't think that anyone has a problem with LEGAL immigrants. They just don't want a revolving door from other countries.

EnderJE said:
I don't think that anyone has a problem with LEGAL immigrants. They just don't want a revolving door from other countries.

But how can we completely control the situation without building a wall spanning our borders? I'm sure businesses in the south are quite content using illegal immigrants to fatten their wallets.

EnderJE said:
Says the country that launches missiles into the ME.

:D

Dude, they have all of our oil. Of course we're gonna bomb them. They should know better than to think that something they find in the ground in their country actually belongs to them.

we might as well pick up the tab for their health care too.
and not require emissions on the vehicles they drive over
turn a blind face to this economic scourge that has been created over the past couple years

oh wait.

Top Bottom