Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back Picture

JLo

You didn't post a back shot, but I might recommend building up a nice wide lat & upper back and when you start gettign tight, to whittle down your waist. Your legs have great shape. You should have no problem getting to the striations, etc. I dont' know how easily you build your legs, but it looks like they mass easily (I'm guessing) so make sure your lower body doesn't overpower your uppper body.

I have attached a back pic to give you a better idea...please point out all weaknesses. Your input is important to me!

Thanks!

Nice work J!!!! I don't see any weaknesses...but that's just me.:)
Keep up the awesome work!!!!

fit1

you look great...

if you're looking for areas to improve, bring up the bis and shoulders... but you really do look fantastic...

good work...

if you're looking for areas to improve, bring up the bis and shoulders... but you really do look fantastic...

Yea...my bi's suck ! I have genetically looooong bi's so, it is going to take a lot more work to get that peak...

Can you recommend any exercises that will help get that peak? Currently, I do cable curls with 55lbs. 10 reps, dumbell curls with 30lbs. @ 8 reps., and preacher curls with 55lbs. 10 reps. But, that's all I do for bi's.... Is that enough? Please suggest other target peak exercises.

Also, I notice that my forearms will compensate for my bi's when the weight is too heavy.... is there a way to avoid this or am I just holding the weights wrong?

very nice! for bicep peaks i have had the best results with one arm preacher dumbell curls, use plenty of supination at the top and higher reps, 12-15 range

Looks really good! I could only concur on the shoulder & bicep work. Biceps are a pain to get a peak on. I was able to get the best response by doing curls with around 15-20 lb weights and drop sets to failure on an incline bench, elbows in tight to your sides and wrists pointed more outward than straight ahead. Then do the curl with the wrist as if carrying a platter "waiter style" to get max contraction at the top. But be VERY careful with these or go at lighter weights because it can expose your elbows to a really unsupportable angle -- it definitely burns like a bitch, but if you aren't careful you might end up with tendonitis / strains.

I also like hi cable bicep curls to finish out a bicep work out.

Weakness?............

Hey girl, I think you look great, and I really don't see a weakness, but I also don't know what your goals are. So you wanna be like a fitness/figure model or are you more into bodybuilding, because your body is as nice or nicer than lots of the girls on the covers of Muscle and Fitness , Oxygen, etc. I guess the only 2 things I saw were your bi's and rear delts, but like I said before I really don't see this as a weakness, it's just that your back is a strong point for you.
BG

Top Bottom