Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back Picture

but I also don't know what your goals are. So you wanna be like a fitness/figure model or are you more into bodybuilding

I guess my goal is to get bigger, stay lean, and stay natural. I want to "top out" and just keep improving and get to the point where I am content and just want to maintain.

Personally, I feel like I need to lose a little more weight (maybe 10 pounds) and I would like more overall size (muscle). I would love to have nice, cut arms and just have the overall look of a person who works out more than the average person.

If I could lean out a bit more and gain about 5-8 pounds of pure muscle, I think that would be good. Here again, I am attempting to do this with no AS, just tons of ephedrine, so it may be next to impossible. I think I may try out creatine and see how that works for me.

JLo said:

I guess my goal is to get bigger, stay lean, and stay natural. I want to "top out" and just keep improving and get to the point where I am content and just want to maintain.

Personally, I feel like I need to lose a little more weight (maybe 10 pounds) and I would like more overall size (muscle). I would love to have nice, cut arms and just have the overall look of a person who works out more than the average person.

If I could lean out a bit more and gain about 5-8 pounds of pure muscle, I think that would be good. Here again, I am attempting to do this with no AS, just tons of ephedrine, so it may be next to impossible. I think I may try out creatine and see how that works for me.

Well, you already HAVE "the overall look of a person who works out more than the average person"! That's great you want to push further, that's what makes this sport fun. Even if you just leaned out some, you'll look like you have more muscle even though your actual measurements might get smaller, but there's nothing wrong with adding more real muscle either.

You mentioned wanting more peak on your biceps - try doing "7's" (also known as 21's) on the preacher bench. That's where you do 7 reps half way up, then do 7 more reps from the halfway point all the way up, then do 7 full reps. It doesn't have to be exactly 7, but that's the general idea. When you're done, you'll know your biceps were definitely stimulated :shocked:

Just to reiterate what others have said...You do already have the look of someone who works out more than the average person, so quit worrying about that. And your goals are definitely attainable. How long it takes to reach them will be dependent on your training, genetics, and how good you are about you diet (like I said to you before...eating enough can be damn hard work in itself) but you will certainly get there if you're patient and give it the time necessary.

You look great. I will agree with the bi's, but you are built very well. Keep up the good work!

Rocket

Traps look weak on the back shot. Do you shrug?

No - I have no traps and it's all because when I started working out - this guy told me that women don't have to work their traps because traps are for men...so, stupid me just went along with that.

But, here lately, I was talking to another girl in the gym that doesn't look liek she has "man traps" and she said that she does shrugs al the time. So, no - I haven't done shrugs EVER, but I am going to start this week. What body part should I work them with?

I will work on getting 1/4 turn neck to ankle photos tonight. Now, just to clarify - you mean full shots from all four angles, right?

Thanks again for your time.

Work traps with shoulders. We usually do them last after the shoulder exercises. They should be warmed up by then.

Manly traps.......LOL

Listen to guys in the gym and you'll end up with symmetry worse than most of them.

Yes, all sides for photos.

W6

look good but you need to get rid
of that last layer of towel around your hip.

windsprints will do the trick

Top Bottom