Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back Picture

You look good...DO NOT take advice from any man in your gym!!! Most of them cant even workout themselves let alone give you tips..Work your traps..I do every week. One week I go heavy 275 for 2-3 sets and light week I usually just go 185 for 3 sets. Actually its one of my favorite exercises..you need it for symmetry to!!!!

wilson6 said:
...Listen to guys in the gym and you'll end up with symmetry worse than most of them....W6

Yeah, I just love it when some guy with high body fat and less muscle than I have (and I'm not big, just pretty ripped) offers me workout advice. I'm thinking, "Guy, you have 10 TIMES the testosterone but nothing to show for it. I even have to fight the battle of female estrogen. If you'd work your muscles as much as your mouth, maybe you'd have something to give advice about. Or trade me some of your testosterone for some of my estrogen, and then let's talk!"

FitFossil said:
Yeah, I just love it when some guy with high body fat and less muscle than I have (and I'm not big, just pretty ripped) offers me workout advice. I'm thinking, "Guy, you have 10 TIMES the testosterone but nothing to show for it. I even have to fight the battle of female estrogen. If you'd work your muscles as much as your mouth, maybe you'd have something to give advice about. Or trade me some of your testosterone for some of my estrogen, and then let's talk!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Oh that's great! I love it! Don't you just wish that you could just up and actually say that to him sometime?! There have been so many times I've wanted to say stuff like that!

Oh and JLo, you definitely look great!

great advice!

I am 6 foot 7 so I feel your pain on the long muscles and bad advice! I am an ex-powerlifter and that is ex due to the fact I listened to idiots at my gym who told me what I could and could not achieve. I bulked up to 425 pounds!! 785 squat, 515 bench,and a700 deadlift. Not to mention the constant pain, heart palps and most important lack of sex! I took the last bit of advice from a older gent. in my brothers golf school, he said opinions or advice is a lot like assholes, every-one has one!!!
I have lost 100 pounds! feel fanfuckingtastic! Look great and I have more offers than I can keep up with!
Doing my own routine, took quite a while but- found out what works for me! You must do that. Every single one of us is diff. what works for some will not work for others. That goes for ,training, supplements,juice, or fucking orgasms!!!!!!

Hope this will help you and I think you look absolutely delicious!!!!
H and K, Coyote.

JLO....

YOUR BACK LOOKS REALLY NICE.....KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!! ITS ALWAYS SO REFRESHING TO SEE WOMEN WHO CARE ABOUT THEIR BODIES IN THE GYM AND DOING WHAT MAKES THEM HAPPY.....AGAIN...VERY PRETTY BACK!!!:)

i'm gonna' bump this and ask what you gals do for working your back...exercises??? reps/sets??? :)

I start out by doing the T-bar rows - but we have the one where you are tilted forward at a slant and rowing back - I do 10 reps with 2 45 lbs plates. Then, I do standing (leaning a bit over) rows with the 45lb bar and 70 lbs. on the bar for 10 reps. Then, I do, (not sure what its called) the one-arm pull downs - isolated - with a 45lb plate on each side. Lastly, I do 2 sets of 25 reps of hyperextension holding on to a 45lb. plate to my chest.

I did those hyperextensions this last week and dropped the weight on my finger as I was setting it down - its all purple now......:(

But, I'll be good-to-go next back workout!

I love back training....

DEADLIFTS, using a periodized routine of all single reps, and shrugs, if you work traps with back, not shoulders, squeeze out as many as possible at the top of deadlift rep...
bent rows, 4x8-10 with 95-105lbs
pullups, 3xfailure, first set around 10, last might only be 4 or 5
I've been known to occasionally do good mornings, hyperextensions but not on a reg. basis.

Top Bottom