Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aug 19th-NPC comp....pics included

habitualhealth said:
im sure i'll get polygraphed. i haven't met anyone yet who hasn't asked me what i'm cycling. kinda sad that the big perception of the world is that you have to juice to look "hard" or "cut". blah.

i'm gonna gut punch the next person who says that to me.
lol .. Why hurt your hand or waste your energy ? You may even break a nail and we all now how bad that can hurt :)

.. take it as a compliment & move long ...

Congrats on the spread :)

Good luck with the comp Saturday... I will be having my own celebration of 2 years without symptoms ... only 3 more to go ... and then I can keep counting the $$ I will pay for insurance til I croak :D ...

ANYWAY, my point ... I will cheers to you HH ... have a great time & congrats again

:rose:

velvett said:
:bawling:

PPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

can I have another...

Thanks.

Oh and I expect mine signed, thanks.

*snif*
*blot*

HOW F*KING AWESOME IS THAT!
100lb! And a single mommie - that's brilliant.
:garza:
Yaayy! I know I'm totally excited about it all. Yes, the single mommy part is why I'm doing it all. I want my baby girl to have an awesome kick ass life. Plus, I want to be able to be inspiration to other single mommies/dads. (not limited to, of course) :D

What would you like yours to say? :p

*Bunny* said:
lol .. Why hurt your hand or waste your energy ? You may even break a nail and we all now how bad that can hurt :)

.. take it as a compliment & move long ...

Congrats on the spread :)

Good luck with the comp Saturday... I will be having my own celebration of 2 years without symptoms ... only 3 more to go ... and then I can keep counting the $$ I will pay for insurance til I croak :D ...

ANYWAY, my point ... I will cheers to you HH ... have a great time & congrats again

:rose:
OH WOW!!! That is HUGE lady! I'm sooooo happy for you. Really. *bug hug*

As for breaking a nail............grrrrrrr......good point on that. Just had them done too. haha.

Thank you so much for the encouragement and support! (again!) :rose:

habitualhealth said:
OH WOW!!! That is HUGE lady! I'm sooooo happy for you. Really. *bug hug*

As for breaking a nail............grrrrrrr......good point on that. Just had them done too. haha.

Thank you so much for the encouragement and support! (again!) :rose:
*bug hug* back to ya ... lol

Huge for me, yes ... :)

You can never over thank someone for helping you better your life or help acheive your goals ... so you are most welcome (always)...

Good Karma to those that do good :rose:

habitualhealth said:
AWWWWW!!! :heart: hahaha.

Soooo many things have changed since that first post....I still give credit to you ladies. Check this out...I was just published and featured...full page...in Fresh Faces Magazine as "One of the most aspiring models of 06"!! On the stands July 29th! I'm stepping on stage for the first time EVER to compete on saturday after dropping 100lbs!! WHAT?!! FHM magazine has contacted me to shoot with them at the end of this month. *gasp* I cant keep up with all the photographers who want to shoot with me...it's awesome but busy!

I'll never forget my first post........ever.

*hands velvett a kleenex

OMG!! Wow it's SO coming together!! Are you going to take some driving lessons when you make your first million?? :lmao: Couldn't resist teasing you hun.....I can say I knew her "when."

Oh and I want MY signed mag to say: "To my #2 fan!" :heart:

Top Bottom