Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aug 19th-NPC comp....pics included

habitualhealth said:
Just wanted to hop in here reeeeaallly quick and say thank you SOOOO much to all of you for your support!

I'm ready to bring it! :p

Getting painted in a minute....peeewwweeeeeeeee.

I'll report back promptly!

Gurrrrrlll you best unwind & get some rest....good luck tomorrow!!

Peek-a-boo!!

Aight....soooo I didn't place in the top 5. Dipped out after I found that out......not even TOUCHING on the whole FAME operation. *shakes head*....

Yesterday was AWESOME!! I had a blast and it was definitely one of THE best experiences to date. (short of the birth of mini me) I may not have won....but you better believe I damn sure turned heads. I was SMOKIN'! :D And loved every minute of it! I had several people come up to me throughout the show suggesting I do an NPC show.....sooooooo...I'm right on track for my big goal. :)

I'm waiting on my photographer to send me the pics. He was so fired up after the show...it was funny..."I PURPOSELY took pictures of EVERY girl in your class because that was a JOKE...how the HELL did you not place in the top 3, no seriously christy, you HAVE to see the pics!" haha I'll be sure to post up when I get them.

I had about 35 friends out there screaming like bobo's for which just rocked!! My routine took the cake with the audience. They were laughing and cheering louder than all of the other gals which felt awesome considering I put it together in 3 days. Braylan was out in the aisle yelling "you rock mommy! omg, that's my mommy! that's my mommy!" the entire time I was on stage and let me just say....that was THE best prize anyone could have given me. So, all in all....I rocked and looked good doing it!

I really don't know how they judge...don't really care...just glad I got the experience. I was the only chick on stage with calves, butt, quads. Kinda funny how they promote symmetry and the judging doesn't reflect it at all.

ANYWHO......here are the pics we got with my cam before pre-judging. My photog was there at the evening show which I was harder and leaner looking so I'm interested to see those.

Tell me whatcha think!??
20rvgjr.jpg

20rw9c8.jpg

20rwg8h.jpg

20rwgw7.jpg

20rwimq.jpg

Top Bottom