Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aug 19th-NPC comp....pics included

*sniff* Love the smell of Protan in the morning!!

Looking gorgeous!!

habitualhealth said:
i stink today...yummy protan.

r4183122056.jpg

Alllllrighty!! So, the routine is together...after 3+ hours of working on it. It's cute, fun, creative, and sexy. Sooooo I should be golden. ;)

I had my first carbs tonight (after 10 days)...feel like my stomach is going to explode. But can already see stuff popping that I didn't see or notice before. Couple of things noticed tonight...major lines and seperation in my upper quads, the tie in from the sweep to tha glutey tootie is coming in, veins are going up through my shoulder (not sure how I feel about that one), calves looks ridiculous, um, and yeeeaaaaa...the bikini bottoms don't leave much to the imagination. *gulp*

Why the heck can't I sleep?? Is it a combo of nerves, anxiety, restlessness and excitement? Lawdy.

Side note: protan still stinks. :p

You guys are all so incredibly awesome it just blows me away. Thank you soooo much for the awesome encouragement. I wish you all could be there!

habitualhealth said:
Why the heck can't I sleep?? Is it a combo of nerves, anxiety, restlessness and excitement? Lawdy.

:lmao: All of the above. Sorry I'm not laughing at you, I just know exactly how you feel, and think it's funny, and just so you know you'll feel that way right before every show you do, welcome to the world of competing ;)

Isn't it great to see things popping. If you're impressed with how you look now just wait until the morning. ;)

Glad to hear you got your routine together, and I noticed you said something about it being 45 seconds, maybe it's different that how they have it then. Either way you'll do great.

Can't wait to hear all about your experience. :rose:

Top Bottom