Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

At your 20th HS reunion would you rather...

show up with a great paying career and be fat or have an average career and be in good physical condition?

I don't have much control over my career at this point. My job barely pays in the top 50 percentile in my area. However, I can hit the gym. I've dropped 15 lbs since January with light effort. I can bump up the intensity and get in good shape by next summer's reunion.

my 20th was in 2002...i graduated with over 400 people...and i was with the prettiest girl in the whole place...i won :)

30yr reunion is coming up. I have been to both 10 and 20 and had a great time at both.

They just keep getting better for me. I was a skinny, somewhat known, but really a nobody in a class of 800. 10 yr reunion, half the girls were still hawt. 20yr reunion, there was maybe 2 out of the class that I would still bang. I keep up with both and they are both still banging.

The one thing that separates those two girls from the rest, they are both joggers and still fit.

For me, I would rather go fit and in shape. Some ugly rich bastards in this world, inside and out.

Never went to my 10th and more than likely not going to 20th.
If I gave a shit about anyone from HS I would have kept in touch and not needed a reunion to make everyone see each other.

Top Bottom