Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

At your 20th HS reunion would you rather...

gorillahung

show up with a great paying career and be fat or have an average career and be in good physical condition?

I don't have much control over my career at this point. My job barely pays in the top 50 percentile in my area. However, I can hit the gym. I've dropped 15 lbs since January with light effort. I can bump up the intensity and get in good shape by next summer's reunion.

I go swole money can't buy a bish a hubby that knows how to pound her into submission. Bishes know Ima dominator.

hmmmmm why not make a million bucks then ou would have the time a resources to look like amillion bucks! I believe in having your cake and eating it too...

99% of my class is already on FB. I have the dream job, 6 figures, work under 30 hours a week (excluding my publishing research) and I have my summers totally off to play. I was the skinny dork in high school. Thank god I love the gym. All of the jocks are bald and overweight. Some people I do not recognize. I don't consider myself all that special physically but all that hard work in the gym paid off.

Agreed

Only reason to go to the 20th reunion is if youre an insecure jagoff who feels the need to prove to all the idiots who made you insecure, to show them how youre doing now.

99% of my class is already on FB. I have the dream job, 6 figures, work under 30 hours a week (excluding my publishing research) and I have my summers totally off to play. I was the skinny dork in high school. Thank god I love the gym. All of the jocks are bald and overweight. Some people I do not recognize. I don't consider myself all that special physically but all that hard work in the gym paid off.

joosejoose?

Top Bottom