Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

At your 20th HS reunion would you rather...

show up with a great paying career and be fat or have an average career and be in good physical condition?

I don't have much control over my career at this point. My job barely pays in the top 50 percentile in my area. However, I can hit the gym. I've dropped 15 lbs since January with light effort. I can bump up the intensity and get in good shape by next summer's reunion.
Look good, say where you work but not how much you make or your position there....

I have the staying power of 10 men. And I can have multiple orgasms. An that is when I am not on cycle. Nothing wrong with da joose.

with all that and the 8 incher why isnt your wife wanting to bang your ass all the time

I only kept in touch with my best friend from HS. I really couldn't care less what anyone else there thought of me. I only had sex with one girl from my last HS, and she's married with kids now.

b0und (pffffffffffffffth)

Didn' go to my 10 yr. 20 is 5 years out. Haven't really thought about. I still stay in touch with ones I care about.

My 20th will be in 2017 and I'll be rich and in good shape! I did quit in 95 so I wonder if I would still qualify?

Go jacked and lie about your job/income.

Geesh, why do I have to point out the obvious shit here.

Top Bottom