Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone read article in Ironman by "The Sandwhich"

Rocket

This article is a bunch of crap, he puts down women bodybuilders and thinks the are not sexy. I got news for him woman with muscle are very sexy!

I don't think it's bullshit that he doesn't think 'muscle women' are sexy. And let's not forget that he's referring to the Andrullas, not the Corys. As far as I can tell, there isn't anyone among us who looks like Andrulla, so none of us (on this board) should take personal offense. Not to mention that sexual attraction is much too individual to take personally.

Don't get bent outta shape, Rocket. We know you're more progressive than a lot of men. But there's room enough for all of us in this world. And who would love Kate Moss if all the guys liked their women buff? :)

I think the andrullas can be pretty sexy, too, so I guess that proves OTC's point about attraction being individual.

Wyst

MS you are very sexy. Don't let the Fiona Apple types tell you otherwise. And there are quite a few women on this board (well there was) who are within shouting distance of looking like Andrulla.

No doubt, wyst, I totally agree with you...I was just arguing that I don't feel it's unreasonable for a man to find a fairly extreme physique unappealing, just as many women don't find Flex, Ronnie or Lee very appealing.

It's been awhile since I read that series of articles, but if I recall correctly, he wasn't rejecting muscle on a woman, period, but the heavy use of male androgens by women to produce that exaggerated physique....a view that he is quite entitled to, just as women are entitled to do what they want with their bodies regardless of men's opinion. Thank god.

Top Bottom