Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coach has me on sarms

crCZ22

I hired an online coach off of instagram who has me on a sarms stack

I’m paying him $600 to put together a stack for me so i trust him, he has a lot of followers and looks ripped
I’m 22 years old and my goal is to gain 10 pounds of straight muscle mass

He has me on cardarine 501516 50mg a day, he also has me on lgd4033 100mg a day and RAD140 50mg a day.

these dosages look pretty high compared to when I'm reading on here. Why do you think he put me on such high dosages

yeah the dosages are high for sure

cardarine 20mg a day, lgd dose is wa way less, same with rad. this coach is a joke, just cause someone has a lot of followers on instagram doesn't mean they know what they are talking about man cmon

I’m paying him $600 to put together a stack for me so i trust him, he has a lot of followers and looks ripped

He has me on cardarine 501516 50mg a day, he also has me on lgd4033 100mg a day and RAD140 50mg a day.

these dosages look pretty high compared to when I'm reading on here. Why do you think he put me on such high dosages
you hired a dip shit on instagram because he's "ripped"

well your friend just stole your money... thats more than double the max amount of gw you should ever run... thats TEN TIMES the max amount of lgd and double the max of rad... so your 600 investment is going to get you royally fucked up , not to mention the sarms you have are more than likely fake as well ... you better demand your money back asap

These are very bad dosing plans sir. Dylan laid it out for you as to just how crazy these are. Do not under any circumstance run these kind of doses

first mistake was to hire a coach on instagram lol

but 50mgs of gw is bad your doses are crazy!

20mgs cardarine
10mgs lgd4033
25mgs testolone rad

those are max doses

Top Bottom