Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone install a fence?

They don't make them like they used to. Dad believed idle hands were the worst thing that could exist and he made damn sure we weren't going to turn out lazy and helpless. He's one of the hardest working men I have ever met and if I turn out half the man he is I will be better than most.
Hard work I have no problem with, I personally think one of the biggest failings of parenting today is that the kids are idle, have no "chores" and are not held accountable but my father had no sense and caused me life long injuries. You just can't expect a 9 year old girl to muck out 10 or more stalls a day, wrangle 16 hand horses, throw bales of hay for 12 hours in the summer and then not take her to the doctor when she gets injured. Or punch her in the face because she's fighting you off her mother, whose head you're stomping into the ground.

Dad trusted me so much with a gun that I was running around alone in the woods at about 9 years old with a 12ga shooting squirrells and rabbits and shit. He's a hardass, but he's a good man. He's having a fucked up time beating cancer right now but you'd never tell if you didn't know him

I never really understood my old man until his last ouple years. Had half his lung cut out because of lung cancer and lived a very normal life cancer free for bout 10 years but when the cancer returned it was in his brain and he fought till the end but cancer aint no damn joke. My old man was a hard ass Marine, he lived his life in every aspect like a fucking Marine. Never cried a tear for my old man he told me not to be a pussy because my mother and sister were going to need a rock to lean on not an emotional teared up bitch who couldnt put his pissy ass feelings aside. I think qbout him w lot lately and the tears swell up but I fucking refuse to let them go because I know Colonel is looking down on me telling me dont you do it you fucking pussy. Your dad sounds like a damn good bro man enjoy him every second you can and I pray he beats the cancer and stays around to put boot to your ass many more years

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

I never really understood my old man until his last ouple years. Had half his lung cut out because of lung cancer and lived a very normal life cancer free for bout 10 years but when the cancer returned it was in his brain and he fought till the end but cancer aint no damn joke. My old man was a hard ass Marine, he lived his life in every aspect like a fucking Marine. Never cried a tear for my old man he told me not to be a pussy because my mother and sister were going to need a rock to lean on not an emotional teared up bitch who couldnt put his pissy ass feelings aside. I think qbout him w lot lately and the tears swell up but I fucking refuse to let them go because I know Colonel is looking down on me telling me dont you do it you fucking pussy. Your dad sounds like a damn good bro man enjoy him every second you can and I pray he beats the cancer and stays around to put boot to your ass many more years

PS

Fuck yo paragraphs ngr

Rent a post hole digger for $40 for the day. Get some bags of quick Crete made for posts, buy a post level that may be $10-$20 and pay a friend in booze + food for his/her services.

Top Bottom