Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone install a fence?

pdaddyII

High End Bro
Platinum
I'm looking to put up a split rail wooden fence around my ~1/2 acre back yard. How big of a pain in the as would this be and would it just be better to have it done? From what I've been reding they're going to curve close to a grand just for labor...wtf

It's fucking annoying whenever someone goes through a tragedy and everyone's condolences are "I'll pray for you". Give me a fucking break. That would be like anytime someone is having a health issue I reply with "I'll buy you a fucking apple".

Do you know wtf you are doing? If you don't, pay someone. Building it right is a huge pain in the ass as it is, not to mention if you gotta fuckin google it step by step.

The only roots you should have to deal with is where you drive your posts. Post-hole diggers will fuck a root up quick. All you need is about 12 inches to pour concrete anyways

$1,000 ???? I couldn't event get someone to show up at my house for that amount. Hire and be happy. Your wife is ballin.

Top Bottom