Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone install a fence?

My dad was a got dam slave driver. I learned to build fence when I was like a 120 pound little shit that could hardly drag a sack of concrete.

Wore my ass out my whole childhood, but now I can do anything I need done at my house. I have never called a contractor in my life

My dad was a got dam slave driver. I learned to build fence when I was like a 120 pound little shit that could hardly drag a sack of concrete.

Wore my ass out my whole childhood, but now I can do anything I need done at my house. I have never called a contractor in my life
Sounds like our old men came from the same school ... I learned how to mix concrete by hand at about 8 or 9. I could carry a 100 lb. bag of grain easily before I hit puberty.

Which is probably why my tendons are all torn to pieces now. I was expected to work as hard as an adult male when I was a child. Got punched out like an adult male, too.

My old man taught me how to kill things with no remorse. I miss my fucking daddy, he was the meanest bastard that ever lived. GanghisKhan and my old man would have been boys.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Sounds like our old men came from the same school ... I learned how to mix concrete by hand at about 8 or 9. I could carry a 100 lb. bag of grain easily before I hit puberty.

Which is probably why my tendons are all torn to pieces now. I was expected to work as hard as an adult male when I was a child. Got punched out like an adult male, too.

They don't make them like they used to. Dad believed idle hands were the worst thing that could exist and he made damn sure we weren't going to turn out lazy and helpless. He's one of the hardest working men I have ever met and if I turn out half the man he is I will be better than most.

My old man taught me how to kill things with no remorse. I miss my fucking daddy, he was the meanest bastard that ever lived. GanghisKhan and my old man would have been boys.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Dad trusted me so much with a gun that I was running around alone in the woods at about 9 years old with a 12ga shooting squirrells and rabbits and shit. He's a hardass, but he's a good man. He's having a fucked up time beating cancer right now but you'd never tell if you didn't know him

They don't make them like they used to. Dad believed idle hands were the worst thing that could exist and he made damn sure we weren't going to turn out lazy and helpless. He's one of the hardest working men I have ever met and if I turn out half the man he is I will be better than most.

Sounds like a good bro for sure

Top Bottom