Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone ever personally been busted for gear?

bstone

Sorry for the nasty question. I am just a bit nervous about my package being seized by customs and I have yet to receive notice from them.
I have read some horror stories in here but I am curious if this has actually happened to anyone personally? From what I have been told it is highly unlikely that officials would waste any time messing with a small-time gear user.

The package had small amounts of gear. A couple cycles worth.

i've had gear seized several times. it's no biggie. just sit tight.

if you're too nervous contact your source and have him send them to my house. anything to help another bro

bstone said:
Sorry for the nasty question. I am just a bit nervous about my package being seized by customs and I have yet to receive notice from them.
I have read some horror stories in here but I am curious if this has actually happened to anyone personally? From what I have been told it is highly unlikely that officials would waste any time messing with a small-time gear user.

The package had small amounts of gear. A couple cycles worth.

No worries brother, just clear your house of ANYTHING illegal, not that u have anything illegal stashed, and that's all folks!

not much in the package, just a couple cycles worth? That could be a big damn box! is this domestic or forein? I have had a cycle of 50 primo's, 30 amps of deca 2ml bottles, 400dbol, Clomid, Clen, and 20 susts sent in a total of eight small packages...had no problems, but I would NEVER allow anyone to send me that much in one package!! Never, I guess I am a pussy

i was busted at a road block.. all they found were empty bottles and used needles. they said they were going to test them and find out what they were.. then go from there. thar was a bout 2-3 months ago and since then i realised that possesion is legal in canada

Top Bottom