Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UGFreak order update and review

We're happy you've written another post shortly after saying it was taken care of. Only 3 hours later. It'd be great if you'd make an update. However we're disappointed to even see you post this. We explained to you several times, what the situation was and what general things could happen to ANY order, along with making it clear it's NOT how you put it here. Yet you went and posted this.

1. You kept worrying about your ETA, when you know it can take up to 31 days. But you got your past orders in less time, so you expected the same now.

2. We told you it had shipped later due to flight delays, yes. BUT we said it should still arrive on time and should deliver during the week BECAUSE that would mean closing in on the 31 days. Instead of 2 weeks, 3-4 weeks. WITHIN the ETA.

3.You're back complaining on 24th day. Still got plenty of time until the 31st day.

4. We tell you IF it doesn't arrive within 31 days, we'll take care of it. We'll reship it.

5. You're complaining that you waited almost a month and complained that you would need to wait a month again. You want a refund and call it bullshit customer service. Although our website CLEARLY suggests that we RESHIP orders if they don't make it.

6. We explain you that it's NOT normal for it to not make it on time and that it's our of our hands. That certain things, such as customs, parcel being lost or stolen CAN cause orders to not make it within 31 days, and that luckily we cover your loss in such cases. AND that the NEW PARCEL, should we need to ship such, would OBVIOUSLY take up to 31 days but most likely 2-3 weeks, because we ship it over.

7. You claim we went from one excuse to another, while we KEPT explaining you, that it's an "IF" and walked you though it very thoroughly. And again, because for some reason you kept going at that. AND you kept showing your dissatisfaction due to the possible reship not being able to make it within days, when the ETA can't be changed.

Please, we've done everything right. Certain things we can't control, we shouldn't be blasted for. You're not alone with this unfortunately. Customers are eager to post bad reviews whenever things aren't up to their expectations, no matter how wrong you are. It's not cool and we hope you guys will respect what we're doing and the very clear FAQs and policies.

Thank you.
@ugfreak is a true professional, look at this amazing response.

We're happy you've written another post shortly after saying it was taken care of. Only 3 hours later. It'd be great if you'd make an update. However we're disappointed to even see you post this. We explained to you several times, what the situation was and what general things could happen to ANY order, along with making it clear it's NOT how you put it here. Yet you went and posted this.

1. You kept worrying about your ETA, when you know it can take up to 31 days. But you got your past orders in less time, so you expected the same now.

2. We told you it had shipped later due to flight delays, yes. BUT we said it should still arrive on time and should deliver during the week BECAUSE that would mean closing in on the 31 days. Instead of 2 weeks, 3-4 weeks. WITHIN the ETA.

3.You're back complaining on 24th day. Still got plenty of time until the 31st day.

4. We tell you IF it doesn't arrive within 31 days, we'll take care of it. We'll reship it.

5. You're complaining that you waited almost a month and complained that you would need to wait a month again. You want a refund and call it bullshit customer service. Although our website CLEARLY suggests that we RESHIP orders if they don't make it.

6. We explain you that it's NOT normal for it to not make it on time and that it's our of our hands. That certain things, such as customs, parcel being lost or stolen CAN cause orders to not make it within 31 days, and that luckily we cover your loss in such cases. AND that the NEW PARCEL, should we need to ship such, would OBVIOUSLY take up to 31 days but most likely 2-3 weeks, because we ship it over.

7. You claim we went from one excuse to another, while we KEPT explaining you, that it's an "IF" and walked you though it very thoroughly. And again, because for some reason you kept going at that. AND you kept showing your dissatisfaction due to the possible reship not being able to make it within days, when the ETA can't be changed.

Please, we've done everything right. Certain things we can't control, we shouldn't be blasted for. You're not alone with this unfortunately. Customers are eager to post bad reviews whenever things aren't up to their expectations, no matter how wrong you are. It's not cool and we hope you guys will respect what we're doing and the very clear FAQs and policies.

Thank you.
@ugfreak you really slammed this case shut, I'm glad you came on and explained the situation. Only our approved sources are transparent and truthful, that's why I fully trust and respect them. UGFreak.to = trust, respect, admiration.

Sorry if this is wrong place to post this, just wanted to add my recent experience with UG Freak.
I have been using UG freak now for close to two years and ALL of my experiences with them have been really great! They are the only company I trust and will do business with for my GEAR and supplies. Their customer service is second to none, the quality is always top notch, providing me with excellent results, ordering is the easiest around, and shipping is always very fast.
My last order was for 7 vials of Dragon Pharma NPP 150, and 2 vials of Testosterone Cypionate 250. Once again the ordering was super easy, customer service was very helpful with my needs and questions, the shipping was fast, and most importantly the quality of the products were excellent and provided me with amazing results! Again, this is the only company I will order gear from! Their consistent excellence over the last two years for me says it all!So glad I found these guys and will continue to use them!

Sorry if this is wrong place to post this, just wanted to add my recent experience with UG Freak.
I have been using UG freak now for close to two years and ALL of my experiences with them have been really great! They are the only company I trust and will do business with for my GEAR and supplies. Their customer service is second to none, the quality is always top notch, providing me with excellent results, ordering is the easiest around, and shipping is always very fast.
My last order was for 7 vials of Dragon Pharma NPP 150, and 2 vials of Testosterone Cypionate 250. Once again the ordering was super easy, customer service was very helpful with my needs and questions, the shipping was fast, and most importantly the quality of the products were excellent and provided me with amazing results! Again, this is the only company I will order gear from! Their consistent excellence over the last two years for me says it all!So glad I found these guys and will continue to use them!
@Jholl99 UGFreak is an amazing brand with 13 years in business going on to 14 years, thats longer than most people on the forums have been adults. I use Dragon Pharma myself and openly promote it due to the high quality of the gear.

and there is a lot of proof @ugfreak is legit, we have logs by trusted veterans and mods using the Para Pharma brand.

@Topps_Baseball88 log

@SteveMobsterG

@Jholl99 UGFreak is an amazing brand with 13 years in business going on to 14 years, thats longer than most people on the forums have been adults. I use Dragon Pharma myself and openly promote it due to the high quality of the gear.

and there is a lot of proof @ugfreak is legit, we have logs by trusted veterans and mods using the Para Pharma brand.

@Topps_Baseball88 log

@SteveMobsterG
Thanks for that info! I did not know all of that and you’re right, 14 years is a long time!
Yea I agree really like Dragon Pharma as well as Para Pharma! I do really like that with UG freak they’re backed up by labs and many clients’ personal lab testing.

I’ve been on TRT for over 2 years and I prefer the Test Cyp from Dragon pharma ,that I get thru UG freak, over my clinic’s test cyp from pharmacy! Dropping the trt clinic soon actually for this reason:)

Thanks for that info! I did not know all of that and you’re right, 14 years is a long time!
Yea I agree really like Dragon Pharma as well as Para Pharma! I do really like that with UG freak they’re backed up by labs and many clients’ personal lab testing.

I’ve been on TRT for over 2 years and I prefer the Test Cyp from Dragon pharma ,that I get thru UG freak, over my clinic’s test cyp from pharmacy! Dropping the trt clinic soon actually for this reason:)
My log on EF is countless pages long with I think 1000 posts on it in the 3 months I ran my log with primo and test by ugfreak which was the para pharma line, I did very low amounts of primo and test, and well the results speak for how potent, crisp and clean ugfreak gear truly is, I got strong as heck and broke multiple prs in the gym and felt like a machine. I put a solid 10lbs of muscle with that cycle because of ugfreak and the quality para pharma gear.

@Jholl99 now that we are talking and you're here, we need to see your share your log journal for para pharma gear and @ugfreak will for sure support you in this and we will help you in the community to get the best results and diet you

start a NEW thread with your LOG journal diet training supps and gear we are waiting bro

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Dragon Pharma testosterone and NPP cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

fantastic service
fantastic products
we love ugfreak.to!
been in business for 12+ years
para pharma gear and other gear options.
lots of sales going on now as well and ways to save money domestic or international
let me know if you need ANYTHING, always here for you guys and gals!

Top Bottom