Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Venus Williams fans on here?

Anna Kournikova would be better. Yeah her game sucks but her ass doesnt. peace to sweaty tennis pussy

YUp, I DO THINK THEY ARE ODD, they just hang about with themselves (maybe they got a twin-cest thang going on :fro: ) , and they constantly over-rate themselves, they think that they could win in the mens game (they may be big but shit their fastest serve barely makes 100mph, thats most males 2nd serve!)....

their father pisses me off the most. get this...

a while ago, he criticised the LTA (our (britains) tennis association) for not looking in the ghetto for rising tennis stars. so the LTA which was already contemplating this used the opportunity to create such a scheme, to which the father said previously he would be happy to run/lead. when they sorted out such a cheme, he turns round and says he wants over 300k a year for it......wtf? he basically plays up this whole situation to make money and ends up jepordising the whole scheme! the LTA had to get ian wright to lead it, a good bloke, byut he;'s a FOOTBALL PLAYER!....that father is a wanker :mix:

danielson said:
YUp, I DO THINK THEY ARE ODD, they just hang about with themselves (maybe they got a twin-cest thang going on :fro: ) , and they constantly over-rate themselves, they think that they could win in the mens game (they may be big but shit their fastest serve barely makes 100mph, thats most males 2nd serve!)....

Do you watch? I saw a 123 mph serve from Venus during this Wimbledon.

And any women with control and power would make most men quiver and retort with ridiculous false statements so they can feel better about themselves.

And by the way...why the H*LL would Kournikova ever be on the cover of Sports Illustrated? she can't f-in play well enuf for this kind of laudatory praise. Why in women's sports is it still a coochie game?????

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????

THEY HAVE GREAT TANS!!!

I DONT LIKE THE VENUS SISTERS. I DONT LIKE THEIR DAD EITHER. MARTINA HINGIS IS COOL. ANNA IS FINE AS THE FUCK.

ON THE MEN'S SIDE: AGASSI IS THE SHIT.

KAYNE

:fro: I don't like either of them.Especially the one that makes excuses all the time.

Top Bottom