Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Venus Williams fans on here?

JOHN MCKENROE (SP?) CHALLENGED BOTH OF THEM AND THEY BOTH DECLINED. HE IS DAMN NEAR 40 YEARS OLD AND HAS BAD KNEES. THEY WERE SCARED!!!

IF THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SO DAMN GOOD THEN WHY DIDNT THEY ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE. IT WAS FOR CHARITY.

I THINK THEIR DICTATOR DAD DIDNT LET THEM. HE KNOWS THEY WOULD HAVE LOST.

AS FOR ANNA......ITS ALL IN HER MARKETABLITY. SHE IS FINE AS SHIT AND SHE SELLS THE SPORT. SHE MAKES MORE THEN ANY OTHER FEMALE TENNIS ATHLETE JUST IN ENDORSEMENTS.

KAYNE

Last edited:
havoc said:
Anna Kournikova would be better. Yeah her game sucks but her ass doesnt. peace to sweaty tennis pussy

ye bro youre damn right !!!

KAYNE, we must remember that they have a lot of very uptight sponsors who have an influence over what actions they take and what matches they enter.If one of them objects to them playing and its the BIG sponsor well they have a contract and whatever reason they chose not to play mckenroe, which I do not know, the decision was made and that was that. They will both be around for a LONG time and the excitement that they bring makes more small kids of all colors and backgrounds get intrested and somewhere one of them is practicing to be at the top of their game and be in wimbledon one day. We all benefit from the hype and tommorows champions are waiting in the wings!:D

strongchick said:

Do you watch? I saw a 123 mph serve from Venus during this Wimbledon.
And any women with control and power would make most men quiver and retort with ridiculous false statements so they can feel better about themselves.
And by the way...why the H*LL would Kournikova ever be on the cover of Sports Illustrated? she can't f-in play well enuf for this kind of laudatory praise. Why in women's sports is it still a coochie game?????
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????

yeah i do watch when i can....she might have served 1 that quick, but a) did it go in? b) does she do this consistantly - no. dont get me wrong...i think she kicks all the competition in her class, she is an amazing athlete, and im sure she could take on SOME men and win....but being realistic, her physical prowess isnt enough to make her successful on the mens circuit, thats what she was attempting to say. fair enough if the womens game isnt enough for her, but i doubt she;ll ever be able to make a huge impact in the mens game, i think its reasonable to assume that! its unlikely that she could take on the top of the mens game....she might do ok lower down.

If she was so confident, why refuse mcenroe a game. he almost played davis cup i believe, and he;s a strong enough person to take defeat by 2 women and the stigma that society associates to it, so why not? its bullshit she didnt want to embaress him as that families full of shit (IMHO), and it was for charity. He knows tennis better than most, and if he says they would be credible in the mens game, well, they probably wouldnt. not like i care either way though, they are both very good at the womens game so good for them. like kayne said, maybe they need to ditch the father from matches - he is such a twat!

BPB said:
Anna's got a great body, but her face looks run down..........sorry, I know some of you live and breath anna, but I don't see the great attraction in her. I actually find Capriati better looking.

yeah...i never saw the huge attraction myself...she got a great bod, but i dont see it in the face myself. now lina kratsyn...whatever...shes tonkable face wise ;) ....

Williams sisters are ugly as fuck, specially Venus...
Kournikova is as fine as they get... For you guys that say she´s average show me a pic of a really fine girl...
Capriati has a good body, face is average...
And what about Barbara Schett, the austrian?

um....all of you are white, I take it.

And as far as playing men.... Anna Kournikova would get sprinkled all over the court.

So while you guys are using Kournikova for a bone....at least Venus can actually PLAY the game.

Well the Williams sisters aren´t the best female players around... Besides Venus has played against men before... I think the last one was some german dude ranked 500 or something and who smokes 2 packs of cigarretes a day... He crashed her like 6-1 6-2 or something...

smallcock said:
I think they both belong in the men's division. The officials should inspect what's under those skirts. They look like dudes to me.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NVR SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THEM BEING BLACK OR WHITE. I DONT CARE. THEY ARE GOOD. BUT THEY ARE VERY COCKY AND THINK THEY ARE THE BEST WHICH THEY ARE NOT. THEIR DAD IS A DICTATOR AND HE IS A DICK WHO HAS INSULTED OTHER PLAYERS. HE USES THE RACE CARD TO HIS ADVANTAGE. YOU DONT SEE TIGER WOODS INSULTING OTHER PLAYERS AND RUNNING AROUND SAYING "I AM THE BEST" (EVEN THOUGH HE JUST ABOUT IS). THE LAST PERSON VENUS LOST TO, DURING THE INTERVIEW SHE SAID THAT SHE WAS A BETTER PLAYER THAN THAT PERSON AND SHE SHOULDNT HAVE WON THE MATCH. WTF!!!

DAMN, HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT CAPRIATI. SHE IS MY FAVORITE PLAYER!!! SHE LOOKS DAMN GOOD TO.

KAYNE

BigPhysicsBastard said:
The williams sisters should take a cue from Agassi, he lost to Rafter despite having match point on several occasions. He choked, and he knew it. He WAS better than Rafter, but on any given day shit happens. You didn't see Agassi saying he was a better player than Rafter did you? No, he praised Rafter for his efforts during the match. Class all the way, Agassi exemplifies a "true" athlete and sportsman, and that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with being black or white.

HOLLA-LUYA BRUTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KAYNE

strongchick said:
um....all of you are white, I take it.

dont think anybody mentioned race....its just some people dont like them or their father. i persoannly think its kewl a back woman has won wimbledon twice and is 2nd in the worls (mayb first after hingis crashing out so early?). Anna kornikova isn't so good at tennis... but mny men would bone her. so what? many men would bone serena williams i think. and capriati. and hingis

the Varnsen said:
Well the Williams sisters aren´t the best female players around... Besides Venus has played against men before... I think the last one was some german dude ranked 500 or something and who smokes 2 packs of cigarretes a day... He crashed her like 6-1 6-2 or something...

wish i was at that match...only to see if venus was all cocky going into the match! and to see her reasoning after

[i[Originally posted by KAYNE[/i]THEIR DAD IS A DICTATOR AND HE IS A DICK

yup, he sure is

and couldnt agree with ya more BPB....a lesser man or women maybe might have blamed someone or just said his opponent was lucky....

multiple quotes suck ass....how the hell does warik tolerate it...i dunno :(

Top Bottom