Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any real estate sales people out there?

Velvett.... that was my next question... is the market saturated? I guess I would have to know the area. My buddy is a lawyer here in NY and also has his broker licence, he deals with houses in pretty good areas and in the next few months he is going to open an actually agency. He has had nothing but good things to say about the business, my only worries are getting in there and getting known so that its not just the old timers who been in the business who are making the money.

Also my old client makes a TONS of $$, her area is Chappaqua and Armonk, Thornwood and a few others, anyone in NY knows thats a very wealthy area. I do recall as u say, she has to be available all the time, there were a few times she had to cancel with me because she was still showing people houses or she had to rush out and show people houses, but for that kind of money, that is something I can deal with.

MFMan said:
Ever thought about selling cars?

Hell no, I never liked those people and my dad did that when he was real young, didnt have much good to say about the business.

Wow, thanks to this thread I just signed up for a real estate course. It starts in Sept. It's also free for employees!! Can't wait. I think I would be really good at selling homes! I thought about it before but never really seriously. Thanks NY Muscle.

flexygrl said:
Wow, thanks to this thread I just signed up for a real estate course. It starts in Sept. It's also free for employees!! Can't wait. I think I would be really good at selling homes! I thought about it before but never really seriously. Thanks NY Muscle.

I am really kicking myself in the ass here, my buddy calls me 4 rs ago bragging hes making $150k a yr... at 1st I was thinking its another scam hes into (he always starts these money making things then stops) but now 4 yrs later and he has his own agency hes doing over $400k, and said anytime I want to move to FL and work with him, I can.

Too many people have told me to do this over the yrs, but I never actually spoke with any real estate sales people, but when i met the girl from Florida, what she told me pretty much convinced me.

Im looking for local places in NY that teach the course, most are in NYC but I dont want to take it there.

Flexy where u from?

If anyone wants to move to FL with me, let me know

:p :D

The realtor that sold my condo and helped with finding the house that I own now recently closed on an $800,000 home.

She pulled $40,000 on that sale alone.

Sales is sales. You gotta hustle to make the big $.

If you're not motivated, persistent, and willing to bust ass, sales is not for you.

I am taking it in Southampton. If you want details, pm me.

I'll move to Florida with you. The only thing is that there is this really big guy that always follows me around. Can't get rid of him. ;)

flexygrl said:
I am taking it in Southampton. If you want details, pm me.

I'll move to Florida with you. The only thing is that there is this really big guy that always follows me around. Can't get rid of him. ;)

Yeah well as long as he doesnt touch me when we have the 3 some them im... whoa.. im getting ahead of myself

:p

Top Bottom