Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any ideas for bulking on a 6$ a day budget?

C3bodybuilding said:
Go to superwalmart, and buy 2 1/2 dozen large eggs for $1.25. Also lot's of ground beef. Don't worry about if it's lean or extra lean, just drain it after cooking. You can do lot's of things with groundbeef. Burgers, hamburger helper, chili, tacos, beef and rice, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

ThanX C3! Mmmmmm Tacos! hehe Thats sounds realll good. I may just go there now. :D

I would basically live off red meat.. i think its called "top round" or bottom round sirloin.. or something like that and it goes for about 1.99 - 2.50 a pound..

that would be my primary protien source

then i would use potatoes and rice as my carb sources.. they are incredibly cheap

eggs would also be a nice addition

i dont eat out and i cook all my meals or make lunchmeat sandwiches and i never spend more then 6 bucks a day on food..

also the steak i mentioned above will cook in a few minutes on the foreman grill and you can always have rice in the fridge ready to go

just plan things out.. that is the best tip i can give someone on a budget.. write down everything you would ideally want to eat tomorrow then tomorrow mark off and record what you actually ate if you messed up dont freak out just write down why you messed up or cheated and then how you will avoid it next time.. if you do that for a week straight and try to be more and more strict i bet in two weeks you will be right on track

good luck

Nonerz said:
Get a credit card.

LOL! nice baybeh! you know that a credit card and a voracious appetite can do to a growing boy?

hmmm...$6 a day.

sams club/costco and rotisserie chickens. its do-able. a bag of rice (hyooooge one) is around 7 bucks. meat will be your main problem. buy meats that are roughly 1.99-2.99 a lb. chix breasts, hamburger meat or....rotisserie chickens. hehehe. skip buying dairy products because you will go over budget. get some good seasonings/condiments and youre ready to rock. oh and canned veggies too.

Top Bottom