Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti- Inflammatory and AS

Thanks for the info bros. I'm going to look into that Viox. I did a little research and found that I have Indomethacin. It is a non-steroidal anti-inflammitory drug. Think I should try this drug first? keep in mind I start my cycle on mon.

Take Naprosyn 2tabs am and 2tabs pm. I pulled a shoulder ligamon or tendon last week and have been using it since. The pain gone away after 3 days. Make sure you do extra warm up at the injured area because you can easily damage it again.

i have lived on them for the last 2 yrs and have taken a lot of gear, no probs but my joints feel better!

We got you confused now.

But personally, I would try the advil or even prescription Ibuprofen. It worked for me. I completely shatter my left arm and currently have 2 six inch steel plates on each bone along with about 16 screw and some extra bone from my hip. The bone did not heal right so it is impossible for me to completely rotate my wrist; therefore making it almost impossible for me to do straight bar curls or the Curl bar, or even typing for that matter. (and I did say almost because I will not let the pain stop me and the doc said I should not break the plates.)

The best thing that helps me is to get on advil when it gets bad. It will take a couple of weeks to get in your system but believe me it does work.

Good luck
Nautica

You can also look into another drug called Mobic. It is a 7.5mg tablet. The problem with Vioxx is that after a few months our patients complain that it has seemed to stopped working for them, and from expierence I can also say that this has happened to me as well. What we generally will do is switch their medication and usually give them Mobic or Celebrex. I personally prefer the Mobic. Let me know if you need any more help.

Top Bottom