Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another day in the life of Lartinos

This will fail miserably. She's gonna think you'll come around, I just went through this with one of my ex's. Remind me tomorrow and I'll show you some of the text messages you're gonna receive. Might need to charge my digital camera first.

listen to this guy

one of the few things he knows

i think it would be worse for him to assume that all women have issues and need to be babied and taken care of.

for all we know maybe shes really mature about her feelings, expressed herself, he expressed himself, and they reached a mutual ground that works for both of them. maybe she just really likes his sex, and is fine not being "with" him

This is some retarded shit. You know this makes no sense, thou childish devil's advocate.

some sort of internal unrest or life struggle as a young adult has stunted your social and emotional development causing you to still think and act like a 20 year old.

somehow it is very important to you that people on EF look up to you, really though what is the point

you took a lot of creative liberties with your story about the altercation; i'm thinking you didn't actually pin this guy against the wall completely - like really his friend just stood there and watched while you did it?

banging your ex is fun and easy but you KNOW she wants something more. everything you are doing is ok on paper and nobody can really blame you but deep down you know something is wrong and that you are torturing her. And every time you bang her with that little feeling of doubt you are killing yourself on the inside.

you tell yourself you'll move on when you find a new girl but things are so easy with the ex you aren't going to put yourself out there strongly enough to get another girl you really want.

Thing is man that the girl is obviously not OK with it. She loves him and wants to be with him and her emotional mess at the moment is saying anything so they do not stop contact but each time she seems him, it's gonna be worse and worse.

There is NOTHING WORSE than *desperate pussy*... Bitches like this end up putting rabbits in pots and shit.

Yea, it may feel good for Lartinos to tap it whenever he is feeling so inclined but in the end it will HYUGE bite him in the ass.

Better to leave desperate pussy be, homey and move onto all the fresh, unspoiled pussy. :supercool ... or should I say, "pussy that is new TO you!"

Top Bottom