Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another day in the life of Lartinos

hes not fucking with her emotions, hes being completely honest with her. if she cant be honest in return then thats on her...is what im saying

If he knows she's wanting more, and he kows that by being around he's keeping that hope alive, then yes, he's fucking with her emotions. The woman is desperate. Praying on that, no matter how "honest" he is, is jackassery. I would never allow someone to string themselves along like that for me. If I know someone has a hope of something more happening, and I know it's not going to happen, I cut them loose so that they have an actual chance of moving on with their lives.

In fact, I had a thread here a couple of years ago on that very subject. One of my ex's wanted to be friends, I had made it bluntly clear that friends was as far as it would ever go, but then he let some things slip that made me realize he still had feelings. All but maybe one or two people here told me I needed to go cold turkey and anything else would have been unfair to him because just by being his friend, I'd be keeping that false hope alive.

If he knows she's wanting more, and he kows that by being around he's keeping that hope alive, then yes, he's fucking with her emotions. The woman is desperate. Praying on that, no matter how "honest" he is, is jackassery. I would never allow someone to string themselves along like that for me. If I know someone has a hope of something more happening, and I know it's not going to happen, I cut them loose so that they have an actual chance of moving on with their lives.

In fact, I had a thread here a couple of years ago on that very subject. One of my ex's wanted to be friends, I had made it bluntly clear that friends was as far as it would ever go, but then he let some things slip that made me realize he still had feelings. All but maybe one or two people here told me I needed to go cold turkey and anything else would have been unfair to him because just by being his friend, I'd be keeping that false hope alive.

i think it would be worse for him to assume that all women have issues and need to be babied and taken care of.

for all we know maybe shes really mature about her feelings, expressed herself, he expressed himself, and they reached a mutual ground that works for both of them. maybe she just really likes his sex, and is fine not being "with" him

i think it would be worse for him to assume that all women have issues and need to be babied and taken care of.

for all we know maybe shes really mature about her feelings, expressed herself, he expressed himself, and they reached a mutual ground that works for both of them. maybe she just really likes his sex, and is fine not being "with" him

That's how she explained saying that she's older and it's different for her. I told her it was a bad idea, but she doesn't care. I wanted to do the right thing, but is happy with this. As long as I don't flaunt shit I do or puck up other chicks around her she's cool with it.
Even just random booty calls are fine. But thefact remains she will always be hopeful, she just thinks a little of me is better than whoever else she'll meet.
I told her that ludicrous but she wouldn't listen. She was a Hawaiian tropic girl back in the day and still very pretty. I told her she has her pick of any. Dude and this is silly. She made it clear she been dating for a longtime and knows what she wants.

I'd believe this if she hadn't been in tears when he got there. I'd believe it if she were not instantly ok as soon as he said he was fine being her fuckbuddy. If she hadn't texted him ten times in a row. The girl is clearly a mess and NOT "mature about her feelings", no matter what act she put on for him once she felt like she had a chance again.

So today was the day I pick up my shit at my Ex's house.
I get there and she is just standing there waiting to burst out in tears. I tell her we should sit down because I could tell she wanted to talk. She asked if I wanted wine and I said what the hell. She proceeded to sit there and question every aspect of why I wanted to break up. After about an hour of her crying and shit she kept telling me how she was amazed how I just wanted to never see her again. I told her that wasn't the case, that I really liked her and that I couldn't do the whole relationship thing with her. Eventually it got to the point where she basically said she would take whatever she could whenever she could and was cool with not being in a relationship. I could basically just fuck her and leave whenever and she understands I will be seeing other girls. Once I told her i was cool with that she got real happy and said she wanted to go out drinking. This is where something totally unrelated to this happened. We hit the most well known Pizza spot on Long Island real quick before walking down the block to the bar. This place is almost open 24/7
and is always PACKED. (known for the cold cheese slice)
It's all white people and these two black guys about 21. The two black dudes are talking to these girls next to them and being rowdy but nothing crazy. I happen to get the only two seats RIGHT next to the black dudes and make sure I'm inbetween them and my EX. The one black dude kept calling this one girl a butterface. Eventually on her way out she got so pissed she smacked the dude in the face (well deserved trust me)
So what does the dude do? He doesn't push her... he launches her across the room to the point she hits her head on the pizza counter. I could have sworn an ambulance was gonna have to show up for her. Somehow (she must have been drunk) she got up and walked away. Everyone in the pizza place had this look of WTF just happened. I have personally never seen a man assault a woman like that as I bet many others there haven't. Remember I'm standing right next to all this. Sop this white kid ( much smaller than the black dude) who must have been her friend starts saying WTF you just beat up a girl what's wrong with you.
The black dude was about to punch this dude in the face so I stepped in and pinned this fucker against the wall. The black dude was straight wildin' out saying how he didn't give fuck he hurt a girl. I held the dude back ( dude was decent size, but not as strong as me apparently) but I knew he was gonna flip out and maybe start punching so i eased up and he bounced outta there. The white dude who came to the girl's defense came up to me to thank me for maybe saving himself a night in the ER and I left there to a cool bar that places House music. I danced with my Ex for awhile, took her back to her place and banged her. When we were together I always slept over but this time I hit it and threw my clothes on and bounced. I told her I'd go to a club with her next friday. She says she totally 100% understands we are not together and is cool with this. Just seems like she'll take whatever she can get and she's happy. I'm sure I'll have more stories of complications, but it was fun to bang her. Dissect

:FRlol::FRlol::FRlol::FRlol::FRlol::FRlol:

oh yeah. . .and i almost forgot. . .

lol@chris brown

This will fail miserably. She's gonna think you'll come around, I just went through this with one of my ex's. Remind me tomorrow and I'll show you some of the text messages you're gonna receive. Might need to charge my digital camera first.
After I read his story, I immediately thought of you. How's the new kid?

lol @ dial tone hittin the wimminz.
I wouldn't have had to hammer throw the chick if lartinos had not sat between me and his girl...he don't want her anyway.

So today was the day I pick up my shit at my Ex's house.
I get there and she is just standing there waiting to burst out in tears. I tell her we should sit down because I could tell she wanted to talk. She asked if I wanted wine and I said what the hell. She proceeded to sit there and question every aspect of why I wanted to break up. After about an hour of her crying and shit she kept telling me how she was amazed how I just wanted to never see her again. I told her that wasn't the case, that I really liked her and that I couldn't do the whole relationship thing with her. Eventually it got to the point where she basically said she would take whatever she could whenever she could and was cool with not being in a relationship. I could basically just fuck her and leave whenever and she understands I will be seeing other girls. Once I told her i was cool with that she got real happy and said she wanted to go out drinking. This is where something totally unrelated to this happened. We hit the most well known Pizza spot on Long Island real quick before walking down the block to the bar. This place is almost open 24/7
and is always PACKED. (known for the cold cheese slice)
It's all white people and these two black guys about 21. The two black dudes are talking to these girls next to them and being rowdy but nothing crazy. I happen to get the only two seats RIGHT next to the black dudes and make sure I'm inbetween them and my EX. The one black dude kept calling this one girl a butterface. Eventually on her way out she got so pissed she smacked the dude in the face (well deserved trust me)
So what does the dude do? He doesn't push her... he launches her across the room to the point she hits her head on the pizza counter. I could have sworn an ambulance was gonna have to show up for her. Somehow (she must have been drunk) she got up and walked away. Everyone in the pizza place had this look of WTF just happened. I have personally never seen a man assault a woman like that as I bet many others there haven't. Remember I'm standing right next to all this. Sop this white kid ( much smaller than the black dude) who must have been her friend starts saying WTF you just beat up a girl what's wrong with you.
The black dude was about to punch this dude in the face so I stepped in and pinned this fucker against the wall. The black dude was straight wildin' out saying how he didn't give fuck he hurt a girl. I held the dude back ( dude was decent size, but not as strong as me apparently) but I knew he was gonna flip out and maybe start punching so i eased up and he bounced outta there. The white dude who came to the girl's defense came up to me to thank me for maybe saving himself a night in the ER and I left there to a cool bar that places House music. I danced with my Ex for awhile, took her back to her place and banged her. When we were together I always slept over but this time I hit it and threw my clothes on and bounced. I told her I'd go to a club with her next friday. She says she totally 100% understands we are not together and is cool with this. Just seems like she'll take whatever she can get and she's happy. I'm sure I'll have more stories of complications, but it was fun to bang her. Dissect

play her this song next time you bang

Top Bottom