Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another day in the life of Lartinos

L

lartinos

So today was the day I pick up my shit at my Ex's house.
I get there and she is just standing there waiting to burst out in tears. I tell her we should sit down because I could tell she wanted to talk. She asked if I wanted wine and I said what the hell. She proceeded to sit there and question every aspect of why I wanted to break up. After about an hour of her crying and shit she kept telling me how she was amazed how I just wanted to never see her again. I told her that wasn't the case, that I really liked her and that I couldn't do the whole relationship thing with her. Eventually it got to the point where she basically said she would take whatever she could whenever she could and was cool with not being in a relationship. I could basically just fuck her and leave whenever and she understands I will be seeing other girls. Once I told her i was cool with that she got real happy and said she wanted to go out drinking. This is where something totally unrelated to this happened. We hit the most well known Pizza spot on Long Island real quick before walking down the block to the bar. This place is almost open 24/7
and is always PACKED. (known for the cold cheese slice)
It's all white people and these two black guys about 21. The two black dudes are talking to these girls next to them and being rowdy but nothing crazy. I happen to get the only two seats RIGHT next to the black dudes and make sure I'm inbetween them and my EX. The one black dude kept calling this one girl a butterface. Eventually on her way out she got so pissed she smacked the dude in the face (well deserved trust me)
So what does the dude do? He doesn't push her... he launches her across the room to the point she hits her head on the pizza counter. I could have sworn an ambulance was gonna have to show up for her. Somehow (she must have been drunk) she got up and walked away. Everyone in the pizza place had this look of WTF just happened. I have personally never seen a man assault a woman like that as I bet many others there haven't. Remember I'm standing right next to all this. Sop this white kid ( much smaller than the black dude) who must have been her friend starts saying WTF you just beat up a girl what's wrong with you.
The black dude was about to punch this dude in the face so I stepped in and pinned this fucker against the wall. The black dude was straight wildin' out saying how he didn't give fuck he hurt a girl. I held the dude back ( dude was decent size, but not as strong as me apparently) but I knew he was gonna flip out and maybe start punching so i eased up and he bounced outta there. The white dude who came to the girl's defense came up to me to thank me for maybe saving himself a night in the ER and I left there to a cool bar that places House music. I danced with my Ex for awhile, took her back to her place and banged her. When we were together I always slept over but this time I hit it and threw my clothes on and bounced. I told her I'd go to a club with her next friday. She says she totally 100% understands we are not together and is cool with this. Just seems like she'll take whatever she can get and she's happy. I'm sure I'll have more stories of complications, but it was fun to bang her. Dissect

I left out the best part! No fucking lie I said this, not that hard to believe for my friends on here. So as the black dude runs out and is crossing the street there are just a bunch of white people shocked not saying a word gawking at what just happened.
So I point out the window and say "Chris Brown". Everybody started dying laughing, I'll never forget that slice..

This will fail miserably. She's gonna think you'll come around, I just went through this with one of my ex's. Remind me tomorrow and I'll show you some of the text messages you're gonna receive. Might need to charge my digital camera first.

Man Lartino's you use women and treat them like pieces of MEAT and then brag about it.

While you may be a cool guy this post is not gonna earn you any brownie points with the majority of people on EF.

My advice would be to move on and leave her be, let her get over you and out of your head rather than being selfish to settle your sexual needs which you can do with the 200 other women you know.

Man Lartino's you use women and treat them like pieces of MEAT and then brag about it.

While you may be a cool guy this post is not gonna earn you any brownie points with the majority of people on EF.

My advice would be to move on and leave her be, let her get over you and out of your head rather than being selfish to settle your sexual needs which you can do with the 200 other women you know.

I used to think the same way about about Lart but fuk the dudes a player let him roll with it the girl said shes ok with just fucking so everyones happy.Good story Lart Im glad you helped out the damsel in distress even though you could have taken a bad beating you did the right thing.

This will fail miserably. She's gonna think you'll come around, I just went through this with one of my ex's. Remind me tomorrow and I'll show you some of the text messages you're gonna receive. Might need to charge my digital camera first.

yep. better to be straight with her though and say you can't to a relationship.

I used to think the same way about about Lart but fuk the dudes a player let him roll with it the girl said shes ok with just fucking so everyones happy.Good story Lart Im glad you helped out the damsel in distress even though you could have taken a bad beating you did the right thing.

Thing is man that the girl is obviously not OK with it. She loves him and wants to be with him and her emotional mess at the moment is saying anything so they do not stop contact but each time she seems him, it's gonna be worse and worse.

Top Bottom