Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another day in the life of Lartinos

Thing is man that the girl is obviously not OK with it. She loves him and wants to be with him and her emotional mess at the moment is saying anything so they do not stop contact but each time she seems him, it's gonna be worse and worse.
as my grandmother would say: "the girl's not Quite Right upstairs". :worried:

lol @ dial tone hittin the wimminz.

You were honest with her and she is an adult. At any given time she can bounce if she wants to. She dont want to so I say enjoy. BTW, you can get into some good "9 1/2 weeks" shit with this one. You might as well enjoy it. Next week at the club you should get her to pick up a woman both of you can go home with that night...

Wow. You got balls but just note - fucking with black men isn't advised. Many have come back with guns and shot and killed people. This story could've had a different ending. Not worth dying over. For all you know, that chick could've been a stupid Rihanna type, and those black guys were her friends or ex's. And she'll continue to talk to them later on - pretty much slapping u in the face.

Next time - bouncer or '911'. Cops like angry black men - I've seen videos. :)

r

Last edited:
This will fail miserably. She's gonna think you'll come around, I just went through this with one of my ex's. Remind me tomorrow and I'll show you some of the text messages you're gonna receive. Might need to charge my digital camera first.

+1...she thinks as long as she can keep you around SOMEHOW, she has a chance to change your mind about the rest.

Dude...don't toy with her emotions that way. This chick needs a clean break even if she doesn't know it yet.

+1...she thinks as long as she can keep you around SOMEHOW, she has a chance to change your mind about the rest.

Dude...don't toy with her emotions that way. This chick needs a clean break even if she doesn't know it yet.

its not his responsability to babysit her emotions. if she cant be mature enough to outright say how she feels/what she needs then thats her own fault. he cant be guessing what she may or may not need, when she says she wants to still get bangarang

all he can do is take it at face value and look out for number 1...in this situation at least.

only two outcomes are possible.
lartinos knocks this broad up and has a liter of crazy-ass kids (think triplet baby bms').
or
as revenge, cause scorned crazy chics are dangerous, she is gonna start dating
a thug when you eventually ditch her full time...and she is gonna tell the thug
that you beat her and that sorta thing...and to be a hero he'll knock you the fug out,
forever decimating the abs

its not his responsability to babysit her emotions. if she cant be mature enough to outright say how she feels/what she needs then thats her own fault. he cant be guessing what she may or may not need, when she says she wants to still get bangarang

all he can do is take it at face value and look out for number 1...in this situation at least.

Just because it is "not his responsibility" doesn't absolve him, sorry subz. A decent person wouldn't stick around and toy with someone who wanted more. This isn't some random chick, he dated her for two months. Yeah, not that long of a time, but still. He should give a fuck about her emotions.

lart, she said she knows but trust me, she's just saying whatever she needs to say to keep you around. Be a decent person and cut her loose.

Just because it is "not his responsibility" doesn't absolve him, sorry subz. A decent person wouldn't stick around and toy with someone who wanted more. This isn't some random chick, he dated her for two months. Yeah, not that long of a time, but still. He should give a fuck about her emotions.

lart, she said she knows but trust me, she's just saying whatever she needs to say to keep you around. Be a decent person and cut her loose.

hes not fucking with her emotions, hes being completely honest with her. if she cant be honest in return then thats on her...is what im saying

Top Bottom