Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another day in the life of Lartinos

little Vinny's pizza, rated number 2 overall on LI last time I checked

next to umbertos I assume?
although, there's a place in Garden City park that has the best pizza I've ever eaten... Mama... something. OH. Mama Theresa. OMG. best pizza.

next to umbertos I assume?
although, there's a place in Garden City park that has the best pizza I've ever eaten... Mama... something. OH. Mama Theresa. OMG. best pizza.

no, right in the middle of the village. All they sell is pizza and nothing else. cold cheese is what most everybody gets.

some sort of internal unrest or life struggle as a young adult has stunted your social and emotional development causing you to still think and act like a 20 year old.

somehow it is very important to you that people on EF look up to you, really though what is the point

you took a lot of creative liberties with your story about the altercation; i'm thinking you didn't actually pin this guy against the wall completely - like really his friend just stood there and watched while you did it?

banging your ex is fun and easy but you KNOW she wants something more. everything you are doing is ok on paper and nobody can really blame you but deep down you know something is wrong and that you are torturing her. And every time you bang her with that little feeling of doubt you are killing yourself on the inside.

you tell yourself you'll move on when you find a new girl but things are so easy with the ex you aren't going to put yourself out there strongly enough to get another girl you really want.

Well, yes you are correct about enjoying my youth while being 28, but you're wrong about everything else. The story at the pizza place actually happened, I am not here to make up fake stories to impress people. If I really cared I'd get way more bent out of shape than I do. For the one millionth time I tell my stories because I live an interesting life and I am a good story teller. I do care what my friends on here say because I do respect their opinion. Otherwise I could careless what the doubters say. Even if this is all fake and i'm actually a 300lb fat woman making this all up, who cares. Ortiz said something to the effect of how I live pretty interesting cool life or I'm Mothergoose. There's always gonna be doubters and haters about everything I write. And by the way this woman is no dummie. She has a masters in pychology and is alnost 36 years old. She knows exactly what she is doing right now. This is her idea, not mine. The last time I banged her she kept repeating the same line, "I love to fuck you". She's happy, I'm happy and we'll see what happens next. I told her i make NO promises about anything and she agreed happily.

whoa cheap shot at musclemom! :D

Not quite... MM is the furthest thing from *desperate pussy* (like me! :D )

She won't be putting a rabbit in *some random guy's* pot because some is hoping *aforementioned random guy* will take a roll in the hay with her and *make her his main squeeze*. Last I heard HER HUSBAND is pretty good at rolling her ALL OVER.... She will, however, put a rabbit in your pot if you TRY *to fuck* with her and I am thinkin this applies to all three genders! :worried:

Well, yes you are correct about enjoying my youth while being 28, but you're wrong about everything else. The story at the pizza place actually happened, I am not here to make up fake stories to impress people. If I really cared I'd get way more bent out of shape than I do. For the one millionth time I tell my stories because I live an interesting life and I am a good story teller. I do care what my friends on here say because I do respect their opinion. Otherwise I could careless what the doubters say. Even if this is all fake and i'm actually a 300lb fat woman making this all up, who cares. Ortiz said something to the effect of how I live pretty interesting cool life or I'm Mothergoose. There's always gonna be doubters and haters about everything I write. And by the way this woman is no dummie. She has a masters in pychology and is alnost 36 years old. She knows exactly what she is doing right now. This is her idea, not mine. The last time I banged her she kept repeating the same line, "I love to fuck you". She's happy, I'm happy and we'll see what happens next. I told her i make NO promises about anything and she agreed happily.

well thanks for taking the time to reply to it all. i am curious though about what the other black guy was doing while you had his friend pinned up against the wall.

btw i'm sure your girl does know exactly what she is doing... heroin addicts also know exactly what they are doing every time they stick the needle in. that doesn't mean they stop, and maybe you'd think theyre happy when they have it.

you are acting like she is making totally rational decisions, yet a few days ago you claimed to be scared of her because she was blowing up your phone and also flipped out after being dumped.

anyway man i dont even know you (or her)
good luck brah

And by the way this woman is no dummie. She has a masters in pychology and is alnost 36 years old. She knows exactly what she is doing right now. This is her idea, not mine. The last time I banged her she kept repeating the same line, "I love to fuck you". She's happy, I'm happy and we'll see what happens next. I told her i make NO promises about anything and she agreed happily.

Hysterically crying and calling you 782 times a day and begging you to let her be your fuck buddy is not a normal way to deal with the termination of a 2 month long relationship. If it were just about the sex she wouldn't have been so upset when you tried to end it. She'll probably try to get back into a relationship with you, and she'll probably get super jealous if you start to date other girls.

You're not really doing anything wrong, but you shouldn't trust everything she says. She's probably not being honest with herself, so she cant be honest with you. Even though ya'll have established ground rules, you should be careful with this one.

And most people with degrees in psychology are totally bat shit bananas.

Top Bottom