Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SR9011 (Metabol) Facts Explained

Re: SR9011 Facts Explained

Overall sounds like an "upgraded" version of SR-9009. That is a good thing and this sounds like something guys will love.

Does anyone know where to purchase injectable SR9011. I used to buy through Behemothlabz, but Heard they had become somewhat disreputable (and now they no longer sell it). in fact, I've noticed there are fewer and fewer injectable SARMS for sale now. Any feedback is appreciated.

Does anyone know where to purchase injectable SR9011. I used to buy through Behemothlabz, but Heard they had become somewhat disreputable (and now they no longer sell it). in fact, I've noticed there are fewer and fewer injectable SARMS for sale now. Any feedback is appreciated.

Youll soon notice they are nonexistent. Ill never recommend them as injectables. Its extremely illegal to sell them that way and people had multitudes of problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm a big fan of you, Mr. Gemelli (Been watching you since you first came on YouTube). The reason I have concerns about SR9011 is that the research I've seen shows the compound appears to have low bioavailability (even if it's better than it's predecessor, SR-9009). Most of the research studies I've read (based on rats and effects on metabolism and regulation of circadian rhythm) is that these were conducted via IM administration of SR9011.

Can one purchase pure SR9011 and mix it in a suspension solution to make it injectable? I just want to get the best efficacy and remain safe, but doubt oral administration is sufficient. Thanks so much for all the great info you've provided!

I'm a big fan of you, Mr. Gemelli (Been watching you since you first came on YouTube). The reason I have concerns about SR9011 is that the research I've seen shows the compound appears to have low bioavailability (even if it's better than it's predecessor, SR-9009). Most of the research studies I've read (based on rats and effects on metabolism and regulation of circadian rhythm) is that these were conducted via IM administration of SR9011.

Can one purchase pure SR9011 and mix it in a suspension solution to make it injectable? I just want to get the best efficacy and remain safe, but doubt oral administration is sufficient. Thanks so much for all the great info you've provided!

Thank you for your support…

As i previously said , i dont want any part of discussing injectable sarms man…. I can tell you that 9011 was designed to be far more bioavailable but i put into question the low bioavailability theory into question as it is… there is several years now of continuous positive user feedback on sr9009… not to mention umbrella labs has the poly cell formula solvent which allows sublingual dosing maximum absorption

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks again Dylan, I've always had a lot of respect for you and appreciate the feedback. I will look into Umbrella labs and want to say thanks again.

Top Bottom