Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I being an ass w/ my wife?

i'm sure i'll take flack from the wimmennazis, but i agree with the original poster
the duties should be split 50/50.
working 15 hours a week and doing zero house work is bullshit and not fair

Gambino said:
i'm sure i'll take flack from the wimmennazis, but i agree with the original poster

I'm kinda thinking he shoulda spent more time finding a good woman who would have known that too.

Oh well. Some girls are not marriage material. A marriage is a partnership, a team. She should understand that duties are to be split 50/50.

the answer to your question is almost always "yes" regardless of the scenario. . .however, based on the situation that you describe, it seems that there is either more to the story or you married a lazy bum. . .yes, as some of the others have indicated, your attitude sucks. . .but, if what you are saying is 100% true, then there is definitely a problem in your house. . .my wife and i both work our asses off and whenever there's dirty dishes, dirty clothes, dirty toilets, etc. WE clean them. generally speaking, i take care of the dishes everyday, either before bed or before work. . .sometimes i work till 3AM for months on end. . .but i still take care of the dishes, take out the garbage, clean out the litter box, wash and fold clothes, etc, etc. . .my wife is (for the time being) a stay-at-home-mom and her "job" is much more challenging and infinitely more important than mine, even though i bring home ALL the money. . .

cindylou said:
I'm kinda thinking he shoulda spent more time finding a good woman who would have known that too.

Oh well. Some girls are not marriage material. A marriage is a partnership, a team. She should understand that duties are to be split 50/50.

It all depends on the couple.

If they want to change the terms of their agreement then they must be able to negotiate like adults.

digimon7068 said:
the answer to your question is almost always "yes" regardless of the scenario. . .however, based on the situation that you describe, it seems that there is either more to the story or you married a lazy bum. . .yes, as some of the others have indicated, your attitude sucks. . .but, if what you are saying is 100% true, then there is definitely a problem in your house. . .my wife and i both work our asses off and whenever there's dirty dishes, dirty clothes, dirty toilets, etc. WE clean them. generally speaking, i take care of the dishes everyday, either before bed or before work. . .sometimes i work till 3AM for months on end. . .but i still take care of the dishes, take out the garbage, clean out the litter box, wash and fold clothes, etc, etc. . .my wife is (for the time being) a stay-at-home-mom and her "job" is much more challenging and infinitely more important than mine, even though i bring home ALL the money. . .

You are a good man, but then again, your wifey already knows this. :)

My hubby is also good to me, so I work hard at not fucking it up. Interesting there are so many people that just dont *get this*.

Gambino said:

People should share the responsibilities period, the problem he has was marrying the wrong person - and also a complete lack of diplomatic skills. There are ways to attempt to subtly negotiate such things without saying 'bitch you gonna do my fucking dishes and make me a pot pie"

But in marriage, eventually sugar coating everything gets really old real quick when you have someone that doesn't want to cooperate and be difficult about everything.

For the record:
-I cook
-I do the dishes as I cook
-I bring the meal to the girl
-I do her dishes
-I do laundry
-I vacuum
-I wash floors
-I clean the bath tub and toilet
-I mow the lawn
-I do the landscaping
-I shovel the driveway
-I work out so I look good
-I dress nice
*I do all that and have no expectations in return for it.

slat1 said:
For the record:
-I cook
-I do her dishes
-I do laundry
-I vacuum
-I wash floors
-I mow the lawn
-I do the landscaping
-I shovel the driveway
-I dress nice
*I do all that and have high expectations of lots of head

Nice.

slat1 said:
For the record:
-I cook
-I do her dishes
-I do laundry
-I vacuum
-I wash floors
-I mow the lawn
-I do the landscaping
-I shovel the driveway
-I dress nice
*I do all that and have no expectations in return for it.
I should beet your fucking ass for all man kind you sniffling man girl you.

Top Bottom