Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I being an ass w/ my wife?

cindylou said:
OMG you just stirred some anger inside me.

I take (took) the time to make nice dinners and I would end up eating them alone. Now he just is on his own, and every time I dont cook I feel robbed of something I want to do for him ; but he just cant seem to appreciate it which makes me feel worse, so I just dont do it. You'd think his mother would have taught him the common manners that when a woman makes dinner, you sit down and eat it.

dump him and marry JH!, at least he'll let you lick is testies

Reactions: jh1
cindylou said:
OMG you just stirred some anger inside me.

I take (took) the time to make nice dinners and I would end up eating them alone. Now he just is on his own, and every time I dont cook I feel robbed of something I want to do for him ; but he just cant seem to appreciate it which makes me feel worse, so I just dont do it. You'd think his mother would have taught him the common manners that when a woman makes dinner, you sit down and eat it.
Yeah, it SUCKED. That is one of the ways how I show a man that I love him. To take that away is similar to taking away the sex life, in a way. I explained to him about 3 times that it was important to me that he eats dinner when I make it. He was an alcoholic and had to get loaded first. His excuse was that whenever he eats he gets really sleepy so he wants to eat right before bed, like at 11 p.m.

So, that was the end of me cooking for him.

But seriously.

Obviously your diplomacy skills are lacking to say the least. If your situation is the way you say it is - i.e. you are putting in 90% of the work to keep your collective lifestyle and she is only putting in 10% out of pure laziness...

Then there are other ways of handling the situation.

1st.... you probably married the wrong type of person.

2nd.... it's a touchy subject and should be handled with care, but your only hope is to either kill yourself doing 90% of the work, or attempt to be diplomatic and see if you can come to an agreement without coming across as a sexist asshole.

In the end you can't force her to do your dishes, but if - as I said you are doing 90% while she sits on her fat ass - then I'd eventually start tightening up the purse strings big time and shortly there after if there was no change I'd definetly file for at least a legal seperation to protect your assets.

To fuck with building wealth with someone that isn't even going to attempt to try and help out.

blueta2 said:
dump him and marry JH!, at least he'll let you lick is testies

OMG, best POST ON THIS THREAD YET!

Cept, I am not marriage material anymore... I'm a broken man.

:worried:

lol damn i neeed a women to cook me nice dinners..

anyhow ... i think the real issue is posting your marrital problems on ef

jh1 said:
I'd make her lick my nuts while doing my dishes... yeah...
I bet she would lick your balls because they smell like juicy fruit from being in the bottom of her purse....:lmao:

In my first marriage I BUSTED MY ASS to cook, clean, (we are talking belly to the floor while the older three were beating the hell out of each other at the other end of the house), took care of our children, social obiligations and also helped run our contracting company. For this I earned a beatdown and also later discovered he cheated, all the while accusing me.

Anyway -

My Old Grump married me knowing I HATE doing anything domestic (I dont mind the laundry too much as we dryclean a lot and there are only two of us for now). He LOVES to cook for me. I used to love to bake (he hates it) but there are only two and we are already fat enough. I DONT CLEAN EVER. So either my husband must pay for someone to do it or he does it himself.

It is all about what the two in the relationship decide they want to do.

Whatever my husband makes for me to eat I am VERY APPRECIATIVE and thank him every single time. I don't even load the dishwasher most times as it is uncomfortable for me to bend over, the food will come back up. So I rinse out my dishes and leave them in the sink.

My husband is VERY GOOD TO ME and there is NOTHING I would do to fuck this up....

Matter of fact, I dont think that I deserve him and he would be better off without me (and my drama) in his life.

heatherrae said:
... I explained to him about 3 times that it was important to me that he eats dinner when I make it. He was an alcoholic and had to get loaded first. ....

Perhaps he had to be drunk just to stomach the garbage you cooked. lolololol

I would bake for a living if I could.

I love it so much. I bake all the time.

Christmas cookies. :)

Any man is lucky if he has me. :) :) :) lololol

Top Bottom