Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I being an ass w/ my wife?

I guarantee the original poster will be divorced within the year. I have reasons other than this thread for thinking so.

Most of you contributed to his shitty attitude, which he has in abundance...lol.

shit I leave dirty dishes in the sink and my roommate puts them in the dishwasher

best relationship ever.

heatherrae said:
I guarantee the original poster will be divorced within the year. I have reasons other than this thread for thinking so.

Most of you contributed to his shitty attitude, which he has in abundance...lol.

heck, 90% of married ppl will be divorced w/in the yr ;-)

Is it b/c he spoke to his wife like a maid which is why his attitude sucks.
Tell us what ya know woman!

Last edited:
heatherrae said:

I think you're overly sensitive because of some personal experience. I don't see any of the "superiority" you keep mentioning - he just seems frustrated. If he's divorced within a year it will be because BOTH of them had problems.

dont give in to her s**T .. I once helped with the laundry and dishes and she tought I would start doing it more often. She will leave her clothing with instructions on how and when to laundry her stuff. never again buddy.

markmark said:
dont give in to her s**T .. I once helped with the laundry and dishes and she tought I would start doing it more often. She will leave her clothing with instructions on how and when to laundry her stuff. never again buddy.

really? So none of that laudry is yours?

I dont think most women mind doing domestic chores ; as alot of us enjoy doing them

I think we begin to resent our men when its EXPECTED of us.

needtogetaas said:
ya at times it looked like the kid was trying to come out lol making her palvic stick out and shit.doggy stile is the only way to hit that shit.

When my wife was really prego she said "just throw a sheet over me". LOL. She was doggie style and her belly was touching the bed. From behind it really doesn't look that bad. Missionary is out of the question unless you stand up while she's laying down.

cindylou said:
I dont think most women mind doing domestic chores ; as alot of us enjoy doing them

I think we begin to resent our men when its EXPECTED of us.

Bish, I told you no internet until that floor was completely swept.

Top Bottom