Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I being an ass w/ my wife?

Didn't she ever learn that a woman's place is the kitchen and bedroom?

blueta2 said:
His demanding of her to wash the dishes sounded more like frustration.
But yeah, if he tells her "hey bitch, wash the dishes" then yeah, he's a turd!

yea theres a way to go about things

alien amp pharm said:
Didn't she ever learn that a woman's place is the kitchen and bedroom?

well now-a-days, a woman's place is in the corprate world trying to overtake men. In the next 50 yrs or so, women will be in more power positions than men. Look how far we've come in the last 50 yrs.

Get your arpon ironed and pressed aap, cause you'll need it ;-)

blueta2 said:
well now-a-days, a woman's place is in the corprate world trying to overtake men. In the next 50 yrs or so, women will be in more power positions than men. Look how far we've come in the last 50 yrs.

Get your arpon ironed and pressed aap, cause you'll need it ;-)

my previous post was not fair at all

....I should have included "the laundry room"

"Originally Posted by canadianhitman
Agreed. His tone was over the top, but really: if she only works 15-20 hours per week with no other responsibilities...while he's working 60+, she SHOULD be doing the majority of the housework. It's not about male/female roles, it's about sharing the workload.

If a woman was working 60+, and her man was working 15-20, and she posted up on here that she was pissed about him not doing certain household chores, everyone would be like: "You go girl, kick his lazy ass to the curb."

He's got every right to be aggravated, IMO."

Welcome to the typical American housewife.

biteme said:
I bet if this question was phrased with the man being the lazy ass working 20 hrs. per week, all the women would still expect him to put her dishes in the sink and talk about what a lazy non-motivated man he is. Funny, that none said that about the woman.

None said that about the woman? Uh, see my posts, blueta, and smurfy. kthxbye.

This is why sometimes I think living by yourself is the best thing for your own sanity, no one nagging or bitching, you clean when you want to.

By the way if all he said is true then he's right to feel the way he feels. It goes both ways, some men/women are too lazy. They were brought up with everything done for them so they think it'll be that way when they leave thier parents

she should be doing most of the housework if she is only working a small amount...that is her job

Top Bottom