Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I being an ass w/ my wife?

needtogetaas said:
god angel was deff easer to convince then you are... :worried: just dont tell her ok.

You wuss...you should have just been honest and said: it's ungroomed, swollen, and nasty...I'm not going near it until it's back to normal.

canadianhitman said:
You wuss...you should have just been honest and said: it's ungroomed, swollen, and nasty...I'm not going near it until it's back to normal.
ya at times it looked like the kid was trying to come out lol making her palvic stick out and shit.doggy stile is the only way to hit that shit.

needtogetaas said:
god angel was deff easer to convince then you are... :worried: just dont tell her ok.
lol...okay. Your secret is safe.

needtogetaas said:
ya at times it looked like the kid was trying to come out lol making her palvic stick out and shit.doggy stile is the only way to hit that shit.

lololol

Agreed with the Hitman. If I had a wife working 40-60+ hours / week and keeping us financially sound, and I wasn't working or just doing part time work then I'd be all over the house keeping it clean for us. House work is a joke anyway; hoovering, doing dishes, mopping floors, disinfecting the bathroom etc., at the end of the day you're in the comfort of your home with no boss breathing down your neck and plenty of distractions like the TV or stereo. Yea ok it's a non-fulfilling, tedious, mundane way to go about your life but if you don't like it, go out and earn some crust and distribute the domestic duties.

My old man is old school yet he still done the lion's share of the house work when he was in between jobs, as did my mum.

As for the respect argument, how about the wife showing a little respect to her bloke who's just came home from a 8-10 hour shift, and you're fucking moaning about a dirty dish in the sink? He isn't there to keep you in a life of relative comfort and then have to come home to listen to you griping over unwashed dishes.

abolish the weak said:
wife and I get into a blowout fight earlier. It started because she was bitching about the dishes I left in the sink. I work a job that requires me to be gone 2-3 days out of the week, and on the side I am trying to build up a small business. She works 15-20 hrs/wk at some half ass job as an assistant to some realtor, obviously isn't that busy since she calls me about 3x within the 3-4 hrs she has to work each morning. Well, I've tried to make it clear several times that if she is content with making jack shit and being home all the time then I don't give a fuck if the mess is mine or not, she cleans it. I run on empty a lot, often sleep deprived. I try to take care of the financial end of things, I dont give a fuck if all the dishes are mine, she's doing em!! And when she wants to go get a real f/t job maybe I'll start doing more. Am I wrong guys?

No you're not wrong.

I bet if this question was phrased with the man being the lazy ass working 20 hrs. per week, all the women would still expect him to put her dishes in the sink and talk about what a lazy non-motivated man he is. Funny, that none said that about the woman.

bigmann245 said:
you cant put a dollar to what women do for the home. it is imposible to compare. the best thing to do is sit down with her, talk it out (not shout) and soon things will iron out. do not degrade someone its not fair. maybe shes depressed because your gone ALL the time and always preoccupied with other stuff and not have time for her. ask her if it bothers her, ill bet it does.

No. She's just a lazy ass.

Top Bottom