Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AGX update and OMEGA clients: I have an issue Bad but not Impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMEGA

Hi Everyone:)

As you may or may not know we have had some technical issues.

We have used paypal for years and had an issue sprout up orginally do to technical glitch which escalated to a very real issue which FROZE the ability to conduct business. PERIOD

It may look like we are being a "bad bros" but have been like chickens with are heads off trying to wade through idiotic issues.

If I have not got to an old AGX order ( 75th etc) and some others....

I have been here for years and while whats going on now is certainly not pretty, its not permament.

Please extend just a bit more patience ( 1-2 weeks total) till I have a chance to make you happy.

thanks.

-OMEGA

Last edited:
SWEET GOOD TO HEAR MAN!!! I know a lot of people are going to be pleased, me included. Stoked to hear everything is ok, well not ok, but you're not dead either....no little green men have abducted you. Thanks again Omega!

This is customer service I love to see. Not sneaking around like there isn;t a problem but being up front with the whole board! Nothing is perfect, and good to see the great Omega putting it out there. AGX supplements are awesome! Omega Project is Awesome!

This is inexcusable.

You have not contacted any of your customers or return any of our e-mails or calls in days.

This is customer service I love to see. Not sneaking around like there isn;t a problem but being up front with the whole board! Nothing is perfect, and good to see the great Omega putting it out there. AGX supplements are awesome! Omega Project is Awesome!

In all fairness there are alot of people that think NOT answering emails etc is LESS than good customer service. It is good that a statement was made by Omega but ignoring people never solves anything. I hope that it all gets worked out at this point and I am sure OMEGA will make things right for all put out by the lack of service and communication.:supercool

This is inexcusable.

You have not contacted any of your customers or return any of our e-mails or calls in days.

Yes I accept full responsiblity

and I am very, VERY sorry...

more then is known .....

letting down those that care , sincerly care is not something I take lightily

was not intentional,... it was not intentional........

so you're gonna post some gf pics to make amends, right? LOL

i still plan on ordering a strength stack this fall bro. :) your products are simply the best imho. i would rather wait on your stuff than go buy some shitty NOxplode or shotgun and supermarket creatine or whatever. you got a loyal customer here. i always find myself recommending your products to people. don't sweat it bro we know you're on top of it.

OMEGA....As you outlined in your recent post(s), I've sent you several PM's with regards to my outstanding order and you have yet to respond?? I understand that this "glitch" is outside of your control, however; communicating with THIS customer is within your control. Please provide me the status of the following order: Receipt Number: 3817-9288-1778-7079

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom