Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

after beign super tired of rock and listening to only rap for a super long time

SublimeZM said:
im pretty much completely tired of all rap and in a rock phase!

i feel like a few energy drinks would be awsome, some hard rock, and some fucking amazing PRs in the gym!!!!
I have bin the same way for a few months now.for some reason medal or rock is all i can lesson to in the gym now...

needtogetaas said:
I have bin the same way for a few months now.for some reason medal or rock is all i can lesson to in the gym now...
have you noticed a difference in your lifitng performance?> usually rock helped me get more reps, and rap helped my higher low rep numbers

SublimeZM said:
is that what you did? ill do the opposite of you and keep my biceps swole

I got more traps than castle grayskull

calveless wonder said:
that's the sad thing. that's what it's come to?

it used to be an art...who had more lyrical talent and how you could display your wit/storytelling etc.

now it's all production and hooks talking about how many kilos they never sold and the money they don't even have and the jewelry they rented
I loved me some 2-pac

SublimeZM said:
have you noticed a difference in your lifitng performance?> usually rock helped me get more reps, and rap helped my higher low rep numbers
I have a lot more aggression in the gym when lessoning to heavy metal and some of the older gangsta rap like 2-pacs hit em up or makavily.some rock just motivates me and most rap dos shit for me in the gym.if it ant about killing things smashing heads braking stuff then it just dont get me going.

needtogetaas said:
is that where you put your hands when railing a dude???

no, silly!

...they are too busy fondling his balls.

Top Bottom