Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS vet but GH newbie

I was curious myself... if you have your kits lying around for a while before you use them (and mix them), say about a few weeks or so....should they be kept in the fridge? freezer? or just a cool dark place? it's summer and all, so I wanna be sure

You'll frickin love GH!! I have used: serostim, nutropin,humatrope,saizen in the past and you will definately know if ur shits good pretty quickly...the pumps are frickin insane(almost too crazy)...I have gotten great results using 3-4iu's/day 4 days on, 3 days off...this was a very common way to use when I used it(1998-2002ish)...when I took nutropin(from Walgreens), it was 110% legit and when I went over 4iu's the pump was so bad it was hard to finish even half my workout and my frickin hands would always "fall asleep"..I did use insulin on and off but stopped the day I felt like I was literally going to die(prolly was)...I would definately use GH again the same way I did before bc it worked well so why change it...thin skin, roadmap vascularity, crazy pumps, the abilty to stay lean and feel full(muscles) ALL the time...just a few awesome side effects I experienced!!! Good luck brother, you look frickin great already cant wait to see the "after GH" pics!!!

You'll frickin love GH!! I have used: serostim, nutropin,humatrope,saizen in the past and you will definately know if ur shits good pretty quickly...the pumps are frickin insane(almost too crazy)...I have gotten great results using 3-4iu's/day 4 days on, 3 days off...this was a very common way to use when I used it(1998-2002ish)...when I took nutropin(from Walgreens), it was 110% legit and when I went over 4iu's the pump was so bad it was hard to finish even half my workout and my frickin hands would always "fall asleep"..I did use insulin on and off but stopped the day I felt like I was literally going to die(prolly was)...I would definately use GH again the same way I did before bc it worked well so why change it...thin skin, roadmap vascularity, crazy pumps, the abilty to stay lean and feel full(muscles) ALL the time...just a few awesome side effects I experienced!!! Good luck brother, you look frickin great already cant wait to see the "after GH" pics!!!

thanks bro!!! dude, your post got me SALIVATING now... I can't friggin' wait! HAHAHA!

I currently am on 2iu a day. I do it first thing in the am. I also am doing 1000iu of hcg a week combined with 3cc cycp and 1cc of deca also throw in twice a week of arimidex. I have heard on how 2iu is pretty much basic 3-4 you should start getting more towards bone regrowth and tendon repair. So when I can I am boosting it to 4. Like Simone said before you do not need two days off only helps save money cause the good stuff costs a lot. Results from it are not like what you are used too. Takes a few months. I was told by my doc to keep it refrigerated regardless of reconstutied or not.

Top Bottom