Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A question for people that have used Phenyltropic PPA

Jon.W.

High End Bro
Platinum
ok, this may be a stupid question but if I maintain a diet that is over-maintenance level in cals, while cutting with Phen PPA, will I be able to get more cut and possibly add a bit more muscle? I was just wondering....

No, unfortunately, that would not work well -- you want to be slightly below maintenance -- but it is not hard to get there with PPA.

Ive been taking it for about a week, had to start taking the pills in halfs (half dosage, 1.5 pills a day) because I was feeling stressed on it, couldnt concentrate... much like a come down from speed or e. Makes me sweat like a fat bitch in a brothel all the time. Does seem to suppress my appetite a bit which is good for me because I eat like fuck all day usually (crisps and shit). Dont know if Im losing fat or not because Ive reallly been hitting the weights so Im getting heavier anyway. Im also taking norabol, andro infusion and creatine. Basically a walking advert for Mass Quantities.

I have put on about 7 pounds in the last 4 weeks, mainly muscle I think but again I dont no if its the supps that are doing this or the gym because I really have been working out more. They do make it easier to go to the gym though.. the placebo effect alone gives you the reason to go.

Anyone else doing something like this.

Top Bottom