Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A personal tidbit about myself

feisty11975

Just thought I'd let all you ladies know that I am officially engaged. My man popped the question last Tuesday. I am sooo excited. We haven't set a date as of yet but it will be in about 3 or so months.

Yeah, I am gonna take the plunge again. The first time lasted over 11 years lets see if I can double it this time. ;)

You're welcome Sassy.

I am pretty damn excited. Been looking online for dresses and stuff. ;) I never got to do this the 1st time around. We had a really small wedding...no bridesmaids or groomsmen.

feisty11975 said:
Just thought I'd let all you ladies know that I am officially engaged. My man popped the question last Tuesday. I am sooo excited. We haven't set a date anabolic steroids of yet but it will be in about 3 or so months.

Yeah, I am gonna take the plunge again. The first time lasted over 11 years lets see if I can double it this time. ;)

CONGRATULATIONS FEISTY!!

I knew it was gonna happen soon! :heart:

3 months!
That doesn't give you much time to plan so let me know if you need any help..as you know I've been there done that *cough* twice.lol

ksharp01 said:
3 months!
That doesn't give you much time to plan so let me know if you need any help..as you know I've been there done that *cough* twice.lol

really not sure yet...I think I want it in the Autumn...Still gonna be warm but not scorching like it is now. Thinking maybe September

Top Bottom