Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Little Experiment...

I can't remember how much more anabolic dbol is than test. I know test is a stronger androgen. At least I'm pretty sure of that. Dbol as a few people have said was used by olympic athletes and from what I have read early bodybuilders like Larry Scott and Stever Reeves(despite all natural claim) used it at 10-15mg a day.

I do know that dbol even at 20mg a day fuckin blew my strength up way more than 500mg test a week does. With that dose of test I get good consistent strength increases from week to week and my recovery ability is definitely boosted. Within 10-15 minutes after a good workout I don't even feel like I worked out lol.

I do think dbol is superior to test as far as protein utilization goes.

Not sure how my recovery ability will feel off dbol alone since test is the prime male hormone, but this is an experiment. I have no doubt my strength will be boosted more than straight test at 500mg weekly.

My ideal max cycle would be 500-750mg test a week and 15-20mg dbol a day for the length or a pyramid up to 25mg and down for the length of the cycle. I would get strong as fuck off that for 10-12 weeks.

Dbol is awesome stuff.

AS for not using tbol I've never tried it. I've heard nothing, but good things about it, but I really like dbol. I don't mind the water weight. I'm sure I'll try tbol some day.

I don't have much interest in trying to many other roids. I don't think there's much better than test+dbol. I hear tren is really powerful, and drol is, but I also hear alot about sides with them and since I already know test+dbol work great with me I don't have alot of interest to try those.

Night sweats and anger from tren and anxiety from eq don't sound fun to me.

I do believe Reeves was natty. He wasn't very big at all -- he just had perfect lines . Dbol doesn't give you THAT.

Of course Dbol doesn't dictate a person's build. You're stating the obvious.

I have seen most of the pics of Steve Reeves and from within his first 6 months to a year of training he honestly had the same basic shape as he did as an advanced lifter. He just got bigger and more refined. From day 1 he had the unique chest and wide ass shoulders and small hips.

I have also heard accounts from bodybuilders back then that he wouldn't train for months at a time and then train for 2-3 weeks for a show and come in and people would be like WTF?

Granted, Steve had fantastic bodybuilding genetics and only he knows how quickly he could develop muscle and how fast his recuperative ability was. I have just heard some old timers think he hit up the dbol pre-contest.

I find that very believable. At the same time I think +95% of his physique was hard work and great genetics.

Top Bottom