Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A couple crappy shots of me and my girl....Post ligit ones soon

silverstar1025 said:
You always see hot people but more rate to see a hot couple. Usually one our shines the other. Only once have I seen a couple in person where both were fit and super attractive. It was funny to see people of both sex just eye fucking both of them like crazy. Of course it was on a river float trip so she was in a bikini and he was shirtless. lol

That was my girl and me!!! lol

Looking good. Your chick is a cutie, too. Tell her a chick on this forum said she would be even cuter if she got some low-lights in her hair to make it more natural and multi-dimensional. =-)

heatherrae said:
Looking good. Your chick is a cutie, too. Tell her a chick on this forum said she would be even cuter if she got some low-lights in her hair to make it more natural and multi-dimensional. =-)

Thats her natural hair color! She has never colored her hair ever in her life....Every place her body has hair is blonde....EVERY PLACE ;)

Dude shes pretty hot and your freaking jacked. I hope you at least have financal problems. No I dont, Im just screwin with ya!!!

Jesus.

Top Bottom