Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 Weeks Out

Cheat meal?

An Indian

Chicken Tandoori Tikka Masala

Peshwari Naan

Tarka Daal

Paneer Makani

Pilau rice or bombey potatoes

:)

Eat it for me please, but tell me it wasn't worth the calories

:jenscat

You looked awesome! very vascular..

Cheat meal? I wont be good at this.
My cheating consists of going out to a nice restaurant, having some bread, ordering from the menue without changing it and having a glass of Champagne. Boring..

Nevertheles, how about bread pudding (love sweets), pizza, mexican food with guacanole. Let us know what you had; I'll be curious. Enjoy it!

OK I ate pizza for dinner and had a meat ball sandwich for lunch...for desert I added the bun to the cinnabun topping with a side of ice cream.....I drank a bottle of diet coke and was still thirsty!!!! I am very full this morning but am holding water...although I now have veins coming down my abs due to the fullness I can feel the water in my fingers.....so today marks 4 weeks out. I am dropping the whey from my diet, I am adding 4 HMB tabs 3x per day and I am adding 2 yohimbee to my pre morning WO supps of 2 hydroxy and 3 dandylion, then 1 more yohimbee with my evening meal. Other than that no more big changes until the final week out...which I am still not quite sure how to handle but will think on it.

Tatyana....I had to google your menu...dang Girl it really looked good, and if I had eaten it, IT WAS SO NOT WORTH THE CALORIES :chomp:

mydawgs said:
OK I ate pizza for dinner and had a meat ball sandwich for lunch...for desert I added the bun to the cinnabun topping with a side of ice cream.....I drank a bottle of diet coke and was still thirsty!!!! I am very full this morning but am holding water...although I now have veins coming down my abs due to the fullness I can feel the water in my fingers.....so today marks 4 weeks out. I am dropping the whey from my diet, I am adding 4 HMB tabs 3x per day and I am adding 2 yohimbee to my pre morning WO supps of 2 hydroxy and 3 dandylion, then 1 more yohimbee with my evening meal. Other than that no more big changes until the final week out...which I am still not quite sure how to handle but will think on it.

Tatyana....I had to google your menu...dang Girl it really looked good, and if I had eaten it, IT WAS SO NOT WORTH THE CALORIES :chomp:

Oh my dear God! you had all that? good for you..
I have to think what to cheat on after my comp. I can't eat any of those items because I haven't had it for years and I'd get sick.
Any ideas for this one?
I can't have dairy and no fry please. I know, I know, I'm boring..

thandie said:
Oh my dear God! you had all that? good for you..
I have to think what to cheat on after my comp. I can't eat any of those items because I haven't had it for years and I'd get sick.
Any ideas for this one?
I can't have dairy and no fry please. I know, I know, I'm boring..

I ususally have a bar of green and black's chocolate a day for about four days in a row after a comp.

I have read your love of date, fig syrup also rules or dates stuffed with cacao nibs.

I often go for stuff like rice cakes/good quality bread with natural PB and honey as well.

God, I am about 8 weeks out and still have too much bodyfat, I shouldn't be thinking about food in this way.

:)

Ok this is the start of my 3rd week out. I have switched over to fish for all meals but the 1st and third. I am dropping a pound a week on average, don't care I'm still very strong...I actually feel sort of hyped.

I have to leave tomorrow for a business trip...OF COURSE!!!!! I am packing tuna and salmon in a pouch (in water of course) to put over veges for those all day meeting lunches...of which I most likely can eat very little of. Breakfast and dinner are cool. I will be packing almonds for a snack at the longest breaks. What is cool is the hotel I am staying at has a big a** gym on the first floor that opens at 5am....I am so there, heh heh

Anyway I am changing my posing routine up a little and I think I have that under control - and I am not even showing signs of being a wicked b*tch yet........

mydawgs said:
Ok this is the start of my 3rd week out. I have switched over to fish for all meals but the 1st and third. I am dropping a pound a week on average, don't care I'm still very strong...I actually feel sort of hyped.

I have to leave tomorrow for a business trip...OF COURSE!!!!! I am packing tuna and salmon in a pouch (in water of course) to put over veges for those all day meeting lunches...of which I most likely can eat very little of. Breakfast and dinner are cool. I will be packing almonds for a snack at the longest breaks. What is cool is the hotel I am staying at has a big a** gym on the first floor that opens at 5am....I am so there, heh heh

Anyway I am changing my posing routine up a little and I think I have that under control - and I am not even showing signs of being a wicked b*tch yet........

You're going to kick some big time ass, mydwags...

Top Bottom