Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

.50 mg EW caber not helping sex drive

Jack steel

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
I'm on week 4 of tren E 300mg EW and test E 500 mg EW and I've been taking .50 mg of liquid caber EW ( divided by 2) for about 2 weeks now and i have no sex drive. I can still get it up no problem but even masturbation is not really much fun. I get hard as a rock minus the feel good :( should I up my dose to .75- 1mg every week, or could it be from something else? All replies are appreciated.

Are you running an AI? And if so what dose are you running?

Yes .50mg liquidex every 3 days and forgot to mention just started winstrol @ 50 mg ed a couple days ago. But I would think that would help if anything Correct?? Or something tells me I should switch AI's. Sometimes I don't know if I trust these research chemicals.

Sounds to me like your caber is either way underdosed or bunk. Because i used 0.25mg mondays and thursdays while running tren ace @100mg EOD and had no issues while on cycle. My only issue is recovery now

It is liquid caber from great white peptides. I hope it's not bogus because that shit is expensive. But it is research grade quality so... :/

Pharma grade drugs should always be your first option.

I agree they should always be first choice IF you have that option. I had to take a chance here and i trust GWP for peps but research chems... I'm still up in the air. I was about to order some liquid exemistane but now I'm not so sure. I can't do small orders with my source and he only had bromocryptine anyway. :( oh well hopefully at 1mg EW It will hold up.

Top Bottom