Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

347% Badass.

If anyone hasn't tried PhytoSerms347 yet, you should do it. For me, 2.5 weeks into it the libido boost starts really coming full swing. Which brings me to my suggested tagline: Make your girlfriend happy this valentines day... but PhytoSerms347 :D

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

Hahahahah dude, I am talking about the chick in the short like min long Better Protein Bar Vid. Where it's just the girl. Not the chick in the black bikini. The girl in the black bikini and I were going to get married, but she decided to get involved with a nasty ass fat kid....so yeah...She's all yours hahahaha. So no worries Soul brutha:D
Well look at in the bright side, you are set free now LMAO. She was probably insecure that you were already or were going to cheat on you. Lots of women don't trust men with higher levels of testosterone which explains why the successful marriages come from men who have low testosterone while women have higher levels of it.....

Well look at in the bright side, you are set free now LMAO. She was probably insecure that you were already or were going to cheat on you. Lots of women don't trust men with higher levels of testosterone which explains why the successful marriages come from men who have low testosterone while women have higher levels of it.....

I don't drink. Didn't care if she did, but she basically left to get wasted. It's for the better.....because now I'm FREE!!!! :chomp::chomp::chomp:

I never understood why people don't enjoy themselves unless they drink, me personally would rather be sober at a party then be wasted but that's me, naturally I am a lonewolf and outcast.

I never understood why people don't enjoy themselves unless they drink, me personally would rather be sober at a party then be wasted but that's me, naturally I am a lonewolf and outcast.

It appears that we ARE soul brothers.

Top Bottom